activities

After jonny performance everyone had to go back on the schedule so they did. It started with bingo while the old gremlin lady was saying the numbers every one looked bored apart from drac and Franks wife Eunice. Blake  looked over at llilith to see that her head was bobbing and she was falling asleep, he could understand why sinces it was really boring there and she already looked exhausted so he let her and when she leaned her head on his shoulder he was morn then happy to.

After wakeing llilith up they all headed over to charades. Llilith looked at it with curiosity not understanding what it was so she pulled on dracs cloak. When he looked down at her she ask "what is this activity called?" He was suprised and wounded how she didn't know what charades was so said "it's an activity where one person acts something out and the others have to try and guess what they are trying to do. It called charades." She looked at him with awe and amazement causing him to chuckle. When suddly joony pulled out his scooter from his backpack. Everyone was riding it will the gramlin lady ate it "I didn't do that" she said.

While they were heading to the pool mavis and llilith went to change while they were getting their clothes mavis noticed that llilith bandage were coming off. "Hey lilly your bandages are coming off do you want new ones" she asked llilith stared at her since shes never had a nickname before. "No thank they should be healed by now" she said and removed her bandages showing her fully healed face. (With out piercings and tattoos)

"Holy rabbies you look so cute!" Mavis said

"Thanks" llilith said as she finished changing.

When they got to the pool llilith hid behind mavis sinces all the other monsters were staring at her. Blake couldn't take his eyes off her she looked so amazing. The girls went and sat on a table with Wayne, murry, Blake, jonny and Eunice. "So jonny you been to the Taj Mahal?" Eunice asked with murry say no monster has been to the taj.
"What about you lilly where have you been?" Mavis asked. Llilith looked at everyone on the table staring at her so she decided to tell them. "My mother was abusive so i never got to leave the house. My dad was lovly just soft. i do live in transylvania so it fine but it got to the point to where they physically hurt me which is why i had bandages on and after i turn 118 the i got the money my grandparents left me so i ranaway so far I have been on the road for about 3 months and the people i bump into look at me with both disgust or pity for the poor little girl that was born without the love of her mother. I bumped in to jonny about a week ago and he said i could travel with him and that how I ended up here with all of you. In my opinion you all compared to the human i met you all are so much kinder that i wish i met you sooner." Llilith said, she then felt someone hug her and she looked to see it was mavis. "Don't worry your safe with us" mavis told her. She started crying.
"Thank you. Thank you so much" she said as she hug mavis back. Drac had heard this and was determined to keep her at the hotel now, yet at the moment he had to deal with jonny.

Drac pulled jonny to the side to 'party plan'. "What are you doing if they find out your human they'll go batpoop." Drac told him "dont worry the only suspicious thing here is how much whispering your doing" jonny told drac for him to see people are looking.

Back with the gang they got llilith to stop crying and blake asked if she wanted to go for a swim she nodded so thy all headed to the pool. When you got in they coulent see llilith till blake pull her up for air "I for got i dont know how to swim" she said holding on to blake for dear life. While Blake was teaching her to swim jonny started a chicken fight when suddenly the water started to disappear. So they all got out and changed.