epilogue

Alice was put to bed while Blake and llilith were in their room. They had a doctor come by to check llilith and luckily nothings broken.

B. I'm happy your ok.

L. So am I but I do have something to ask you.

B. What is is?

L. Do you still want to turn me?

B. What ? Why do you ask?

L. After to night I now know that both you and Alice are going to out live me. It scares me to think I might not see her grow. Just think I was knock out so easily to night. I don't want to lose you both.

B. I'll only do it if your comfortable with it.

L. I'm fine with it.

After hearing that Blake brought her into a hug. He then bit in to her neck when he felt her go limp he stopped and layed her on the bed. He then bit his own wrist so that his blood was in his mouth and he kissed her so she would drink it. He wasnt sure it was working.

The next morning black woke to find her side o the bed empty. He started to panic till he saw someone sitting by the window. He let his eyes adjust to the light in the room and that when he saw it. His wife was standing there with purple eyes. It worked.

(Llilith naturally has blue eyes and vampires are known for red so I mixed them to make purple

(Llilith naturally has blue eyes and vampires are known for red so I mixed them to make purple.)