the hotel

(A/N from this point on I have a knew writing style so if it looks differentthats why.)

Dennis and Alice were now turning 5 years old and jonny and Blake were helping drac with the hotel. While they were talking to him a ping sound came from him.

D. What is is that sound? It's on me.

B. Dad it your phone. *Blake's phone*

B. Look llilith has sent me a message. "We all safe for date night."

Sinces llilith gave birth to Alice's Blake been very cautious about her health.

B. Look I message her back. "Yeah. But it a little cold so please dress warm." See.

D. All that shows me is how protective of your wife you are. *smug smile* just like I was with you and Mavis.

B. DAD!!!!

Blake went red and flew away to go find his wife.

J. Many you should just get blue tooth.

D. Ok. BLUETOOTH GET OVER HERE!!! There now what.

Later that night Mavis told llilith how she found her dad and Dennis dancing. Alice heard this and wanted to dance with her mother. Unlike Dennis Alice didnt have a new sleep schedule she would sleep when she knows her perents are.

A. Mummy. Mummy. I wanna see you dances.

L. Hahaha. Oh hun I haven danced in years.

B. What's this I hear about dancing.

A. Papa I wanna see mummy dance.

B. Really? You know now that I think about it so do I. Come on devil bat one dance?

M. Can I watch?

They all did the pouty bat face so she couldn't say no.
(What's shes wearing⬇️)