the fight

While they were in the forest they bumped in to llilith.

L. Kids what are you doing out here?

A/D/W. Mommy/auntie Lilly!

The three ran up and huged her. She saw they were upset so she took them to the tree house that was made in the woods.

L. I'm sorry I wasn't in the party my mother showed up and tried to take Alice away but I didn't let her. Oh I never got to say happy birth day Alice, Dennis. To think my two little special kids are 5.

A. Mommy aren't you up set that we aren't monsters?

Llilith lookd at the three kids to see they were all looking at her with sad eyes. She smile softly and said.

L. No I'm not. Even if you are or aren't a monster your still my daughter and nephew and I will always love you no matter what. Besides I watch you grow like humans for the last 5 years so even if you are monsters I will never treat you differently. Whould you be upset at me if you were monsters with me being a human.

A/D. NO!!!

L. See so why would I be up set with you?

While they were talking bella came and grabbed Alice and Dennis.

L. Alice! Dennis! *turns to winnie* stay hidden.

W. What about you?

L. I'll be fine.

L. HEY LET GO OF MY KIDS!!!

B. Oh if it isn't the female human.

L. Yeah so what. Let. Them. Go. Now!

Bella grabbed her and she kicked him in the face and bit his hand. This made him throw her away from him. She hit the ground and slid abit. Winnie ran up to her to see if she was ok.

W. Aunt Lilly are you ok? Anot Lilly? Wake up. Please wake up!!!

The other two saw that she wasn't waking up and they were so furious they changed to vampires. (Without the winnie scene)

When the fighting was over Mavis went over Dennis while Blake raced to Alice who was over by llilith.

B. Llilith oh my god. Llilith?

She slowly opened her eyes.

L. Blake? Weres Alice?

A. I'm here mommy and look.

L. Hey you got your fangs you match me and your dad now.

B. Come on let get your mother inside to rest.

(Alice, Blake and llilith are up in their bedroom)