𝐨𝐧𝐞 ☆𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞

Scarlett's pov

Welcome to pink paradise the most popular strip club in Las Vegas. Me my friends; Monique, Bethany and Jasmine we have been working here for two years and we love it. The money is amazing but men that be coming here they be a little disrespectful and too handy. They always touching use without our consent.

Me, Jasmine and Monique are dancers but Bethany she a bartender. And they are my best friend who I do anything for. Whenever we are in trouble cause some fucker want to assault us they we will be there for each other.

"Damn I'm fucking exhausted my feet hurt like a bitch." Jasmine said taking off here heels.

"Me too." Monique responded with Jasmine sitting beside her. And I counted my money that received on today's shift.

"I made $20,000 dollars today." I told the girls. "What did you guys make?" I asked Monique and Jasmine.

"$50,000."

"450,000."

"I'm going to get a drink you coming y'all

"I'm going to get a drink you coming y'all." Jasmine said.

"Yea." Monique got up from the sofa and I was about to get up but I have been called to the red room for private dance.

I told the girls I will meet with them later. And making my way to the red room where I find a gentleman with curly brown hair and green eyes with tattoos and rings on his fingers. He is a very interesting looking guy. I took off my rode and revealing my Fire goddess bodysuit with Flare sleeves take make my body look like so sexy. I know actually who this is.

Harry Styles.

"What do you want?" I asked him as I climbed onto his lap and started to grind on him.

"Want what?" He frowned his eyebrows at me. Maybe he's pretending to not know what I am or he think am I just an idiot.

"I apologize for hurting you, rose

"I apologize for hurting you, rose. I will never do it again" I rolled my eyes at his attempt to forgive him for playing with emotions.

"Now you're sorry?" I skeptical on if he is really trying to change to being a better man or making look like a fool again.

He is a nice guy and he is a gentleman when he wants to be. But he's drinker and he does hard-core drugs those things make him become an asshole.

"I'll think about it." I said to him. He smiled with a appreciation.

I got off his lap and walked out of booth trying to figure out what should do?

Give him another chance or move on from him forever?