𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ☆ 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

I'm just hanging out with the lads and suddenly I got notification on my phone from Scarlett to come to her house

I'm just hanging out with the lads and suddenly I got notification on my phone from Scarlett to come to her house. I don't what she has planning but very intriguing.

"Sorry boys, but I have to get going." I put up the couch that I was sitting on and before finishing completely I hear Louis said.

"Don't forget a condom, dipshit!" I rolled my eyes ignoring him and walking out the door. Is a chilly night in Los Angeles I'm glad I grabbed my jumper cause I be freezing my ass off.

It took me ten minutes to get to her apartment and I remember her address was so I just walk up the stairs and knock on the door.

I patiently waiting for her open the door. Hearing 'I'm coming' from the other side of the door.

Finally opening the door and expecting to see what I just saw.

Seeing Scarlett wearing a red rode and looking incredibly sexy. I swear I think I felt my dick twitch in my pants.

"Hi, thanks for coming, come in." I did what she said walking in the house and closing the door behind me.

"So did you want to talk about?" I said still wondering why she asked me to come here.

"Well, I want to talk about us." She said as she poured some wine. Making no eye contact with me no matter what she wouldn't break.

"What about us? I thought you didn't want nothing to do with me anymore

"What about us? I thought you didn't want nothing to do with me anymore." I said as her set the glasses on the table.

"Yea, but I think we can do better." She took a sipped her wine and so did I.

What she wants to be together again? Ok?

"So what us to a couple again? But-."

"I know at the time when we were dating. I told to fuck off and, maybe deep down I really did missed you." She said while sipping some more wine with those fucking lips. She was getting really drunk and when she's gets drunk she gets horny.

"I miss you're touch, your kisses, you fucking me so good and that I want test your trust before we continue this even further." She said and then she untie her rode and revealing her naked glory to me.

I'm shocked and I didn't expect this to but do I'm willing to do whatever she asked. I need this woman back in my life again whatever she wants me to do I'll do.