*𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ☆𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

(Sexual contain 🔞)

(Sexual contain 🔞)

Harry is so easy and he always is. No matter how hard he denies it is true. I know he worships my body but I'm using as a tactic to make this deal with Harry. And I won't let him know that he's gazing on my body is making me nervous like hell. But I have be strong and very dominant in this to work.

So I walked up to him and straddle his lap. Begin to rub his head with my fingers. And I kissed he's neck to mark him. He's hand touched my hips but stopped him.

"No touching." I demanded. Then I touched my breast with my one hand while my other is moving onto his shirt. He wearing all black and the thought of him a mob boss makes so hot for him.

 He wearing all black and the thought of him a mob boss makes so hot for him

"You wet baby?" He asked with deep sexy British accent of his. And he smirked thinking he got me.

"Yea but made myself wet." I taunted at him.

"So I didn't make this wet even when I touched you." He said as he placed his large hand on my thigh and I moaned.

He chuckled deeply as continued on with his touched.

I'm a little disappointed with myself for falling into his trap again. But like I said earlier I miss his touch that make feel like I'm on fire.

"Please Harry." I moaned grabbing on him.

"Please what?" He teased.

"Stop fucking teasing me and just fuck me." I said no caring about the conversation I wanted to have with him. Maybe after the sex we can talk about it.

"Is that what you want?" He asked.

"Yes." I whimpered.

And with that he pick me up from the couch and carried me to my bedroom.