𝐬𝐢𝐱 ☆𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

People will say being stripper is not a real job or slut shaming you for getting naked for money in front of stranger men or sometimes women

People will say being stripper is not a real job or slut shaming you for getting naked for money in front of stranger men or sometimes women. They think is degrading or something to be ashamed of.

But if you have sexy ass body and fucking talent for dancing and money your own money I say do it. Be who you want to be no matter what people have to say. Is empowering if you asked me.

I have been doing this for three, almost four years now. And I'm working with my best friends.

But sometimes the men be very disrespectful to us. Like they touch when we told them is against the rules. But they do anyways they anyways and then the bouncer of the club kick them out or ban them from coming back again.

Fortunately it is Tuesday and is pretty slow today but we be busy on Fridays and the weekends. Some guys came today and I made a few hundred dollars but not too bad.

"How much did you make?" Monique asked me. While she count her money.

"$150,000." I responded.

"What about you?" I asked her in return. She finished her counting on then she answers.

"$200,000".

"Damn someone likes you and your sexy ass." I said causing her to smile.

" I said causing her to smile

"Girl stop making me blush." She laughed shyly. And now that I'm done counting my money and Monique is too. I haven't seen Jasmine yet. In fact I haven't seen her all morning she normally be here with us counting money.

"Where's Jasmine?" I asked her.

"With her boyfriend." She said rolling her eyes.

Jasmine has been seeing this guy for the past few days and Idon't think is good for her. She been going on and on about him. But she never like talking to us about her relationships because she always goes for toxic ass men. Jasmine is beautiful girl she deserves to loved.

"Do you who he is?" I asked her again.

"No but all I know is his fucking hot." She said while I laughed slightly and rolled my eyes.

And Jasmine walking in with it look like a bruise on her face. Which caused me to hop up out of my chair and walked towards her.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked her.

She hesitate at first and then she begins to speak.

"Nothing I hit myself in the face with a door." She lied.

"What.." I said but she didn't let me finish.

"I have to get ready" and she walked out. Walking into the locker room and making me wonder if she's lying to me.

Looking at hee with worry about the fact her new boyfriend is fucking hitting her.