*𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ☆𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

(

(

Sexual contain 🔞)

I carried her to her bedroom and I carefully dropped her onto the bed. I started to unbutton my shirt but she stopped me for some reason.

"Let me." She purred lustfully. She slowly walked toward me like a cat and she placed her sexy hands on my chest. Starting to unbutton my white shirt and then threw it somewhere cross the room.

 Starting to unbutton my white shirt and then threw it somewhere cross the room

Now that I am shirtless and grab her by the hips and kissed her hungrily. Like I haven't kissed her in months, which is true.

But she pulled breathing heavily from the make out session.

"Get on the bed." She demanded me. She very dominate tonight so I'll let her have her fun, but the next time I won't be so generous.

I do what I was told climbed onto the bed with me laying on my back waiting for her to do whatever she's planning on doing.

She walked out of the closet with a velvet rope in her hands.

So she about to tie me up like I'm so submissive punk? Well the only person I want tie me up is Scarlett.

"Hands up." She said with a serious tone in her voice. She is very serious and determined on dominating me.

So I did what she asked by putting my hands over my head, then she tied my hands together with a red velvet rope so I won't touch her or myself.

This is going to fucking difficult to not be able to touch mine aching cock but I can't my hands are literally tied.

(Tbh I'm not good at extra smut content I'm good with a little bit but a lot so I'm going to this part. They had sex and now laying in bed sweating) enjoy:)<3.

That was the best sex I have ever. I'm breathing heavily from all that active that just happened. Scarlett resting her head on my chest exhausted as well. She was about to say something but my phone ringed.

"Sorry darling one second." I said to her and she nodded her head so answer the call.

It was Liam calling me. Something must of happened.

"What?" I answered annoyingly but with  concern cause I was about the sleep this bastard woke me up.

"We got trouble, mate." Liam said on the phone.

"What trouble Liam?" I asked alarmingly.

"We have a rat." He said.

"Goddamn it. I'll be there." I said as I hung up the phone. Got out of bed and getting dressed.

"Harry where are you going." She asked with in her voice.

"I have to go deal with something I will be back soon." I said to her as I give her kiss on the lips.

" I said to her as I give her kiss on the lips

"Go back to sleep I will be back I promise." I said to her.

I walked out of her apartment, got into my car driving to our secret location to see who is this fucker who's a fucking traitor.