Chapter Four

Meanwhile in the other universe...

Dean's POV

These past few days have been insane. How'd I get here? Why have I aged 10 years? Sam was dead but suddenly when I arrived he jumped back up. Not even a scratch on the kid. I shouldn't say kid, Sam is a man now. Most importantly since when are angels a thing?

"Dean!" Sam calls out to me from the other room.

I'm sat at a large table in a bunker. Apparently Sam and I are legends.

"You all right?" I call back.

He walks into the room. His large figure pressed against the frame of the doorway.

"Check this out." He's looking down at his phone. I'm not used to this new technology thing.

I approach him and am tempted to wrap my arms around him. His new look is manly. No longer cute like he used to be. I like it. But at the same time I don't. For some reason I feel angry. Just angry at everything. Uncontrollably angry. The kind of angry that makes me want to kill someone to make myself feel better. And it scares the living crap out of me. Sam tells me that it's something called the mark of Cain. He tells me as far as he knows it's permanent but him and Cas are finding a cure.

"Cas just called me. He wants us to meet up. Maybe he can help you out."

. . .

We meet up at an empty parking lot in the middle of no where.

And I swear the moment I laid eyes on the blue eyed angel I felt something.

Butterflies.

The same butterflies I get when I'm around my boyfriend.

I'm in love.

Noticing the feeling I quickly pull Sam aside. Before he could ask any questions I quickly spit out mine.

"I'm straight here, right?" I ask him.

Sam's face fills with confusion before realizing what I'm talking about.

"You think you're gay for Cas?"

"I know I am. But..."

Sam raises an eyebrow.

"But what?"

"These feelings aren't new." I admit.

"I know. You're dating a guy." He says missing my point.

"No no not like that. I feel like I've known him for a long time. Like the guy before me loved him."

"You think my brother is gay for Cas?"

"I know your brother is gay for Cas. But he didn't want anyone to know. He's embarrassed to even have thoughts."

I pause for a second before a wave of regret slams into me. The other Dean hated that he's bi sexual. And now I'm feeling his guilt.

"And he beats himself up about it." I add.

Sam stood there and nodded. He frowned. I can tell Sam doesn't like the thought of his brother being so unaccepting of himself. Sam finally speaks up.

"He should love himself no matter what. I would never judge him."

I nod in agreement.

"On a side note I feel in love with Cas and I barely know the guy. I feel like a teenage girl obsessed with a boyband."

Then a thought popped into Sam's head. I can tell by the way his eyebrows shot up. My Sam does the Sam thing.

"If you're slowly falling for Cas does that mean my brother is slowly falling for me?"

Here's a little sneak peek at what's happening in the other universe. I'm tossing in a bit of Destiel to switch things up. Remember to vote / comment to show you like it :-) If you're reading this please comment a cheesy pick up line. Amuse me.
~Julia Marie

twitter: @choirofcas