Chapter Three

Dean's POV

I don't answer, I just stare deep into his eyes. A small smile begins creeping on my face. He continues looking at me keeping our gaze inseperable. At a moment like this there's only one thing to do. My heart aches for it. I place my hand on his cheek. Before I know it my lips are sinking into his. The kiss is soft and gentle like a dance. It was untill our lips connected that I realized this boy is the only one to ever make me feel this way. Even with Lisa I never felt something so powerful, so right. Moments later I pull away renewing my gaze with Sam.

"Wh-what did you just do?" He stutters.

Did he not like the kiss?

Embarressed from my actions I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"What the hell, Sammy?" I push him away. "That's disgusting. This will take centuries to clean off."

Suddenly a feeling takes over me. A feeling of regret and shame. Sam begins to search my face for answers.

"But you just-"

"You are my brother, Sam!" I shout before storming out the motel room leaving Sam in tears and alone.

I continue running until I reach the car. I find a bar a few towns over and spend half of the night there.

"I'll take another shot of whiskey."

"Sir, are you going to be able to pay all of these?" The bar tender raises an eyebrow.

I reach into my pocket taking out all the cash I have proving to her I have enough money. Meanwhile I lightly tap my fingers on the counter.

"Now where's the whiskey?"

Flashbacks of Sam's lips on mine come back to me. He had this look of hope when I kissed him. As if everything was back to normal for him.

I'm going to have the worst hangover tomorrow.

I hear a voice calling out for me. And it's not Sam's.

"Dean Winchester. What do you think you're doing?"

I freeze before meeting with my father's cold eyes.

I can't believe it.

"Dad." I whisper under my breath.

"Sam called me and told me you ran off. What's going on with you?"

"What else did Sam tell you?"

He shakes his head before grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the bar. I see Sam in a passenger seat of a car. He's been crying.

"We were worried sick!" My father spits in my face. "Don't you ever treat him like that again! All Sam has ever done is love you!"

Maybe it was the alcohol but I let out a small laugh.

"Give me your keys. You're to drunk to drive."

So the ride home was awkward. Sam was driving and I was next to him. We sat in silence for the whole 40 minute drive.

. . .

"You're telling me that you're not my son?"

"I am but in another world. It's hard to explain."

My father studies my face then his sight trails to the wall.

"I've never heard of anything like this."

I shake my head as I collapse onto the crappy motel bed.

"What's the last thing you remember?" My dad questions.

I trace my memory back to the moment before I saw young Sam.

"I was in the bathroom and Castiel told me that Sam died. That he got in a car crash and died. I remember crying and he was comforting me."

"And Castiel is...?"

"He's an angel. Actually my best friend."

My dad begins laughing.

"Son, angels aren't real."

"Oh they're real alright. Most of them are dicks."

. . .

It's 1 am and I can't help but feel guilty for how I acted towards Sam. I roll onto my side and he's just inches away. I take the time to appreciate how calm he looks when he's asleep. Without realizing it I cup my hand around Sam's cheek and push aside Sam's hair to get a better look at his face.

"Dean?" Sam mutters.

I take my hand away from his cheek.

"I'm sorry about before. I wasn't accepting myself to have gay thoughts. But now I think I'm slowly understanding and accepting." The words slip out of my mouth.

Sam's eyes open softly.

"No I understand why you did what you did. In your world I'm your brother." He says.

"But here you aren't."

Sam tilts his head to the side not quite processing what I'm trying to say.

"In this world I'm gay for you, Sammy."

He sits up to get a better view of me.

"Dean..." Sam begins talking but trails off.

I finally admitted to myself that I'm bi sexual. I was in my world too. Maybe not for Sam but I can think of one person I'd be gay for there. Living here made me realize who I truly am.

"I love you, Sam." I whisper.

It's hard to see him with such little light but I can tell he's blushing like crazy. I look at his lips. The same lips I kissed yesterday.

"I love you too." He answers.

Silence takes over before Sam breaks it.

"If I kiss you can you promise me you won't run away again?"

I answer by pressing my lips on his for a quick peck.

"Now get some rest before I do anything else to you." I say while scanning his body.

The things I'd do to this boy.

Sam raises an eyebrow before closing his eyes and flipping his body.

"Goodnight, Dean."

Sorry for updating this so late. Remember to vote / comment to show you like it :-) If you're reading this please comment a random fruit.
~Julia Marie

you can follow me on twitter:
@choirofcas