Chapter 1: The First and The Last

As Henry slept soundly in his comfy bed, he heard scampering noises outside his bedroom door. His father thrashed open his door as he yelled at him, "You!! pack up your things we are moving away right now!". Henry was confused about what was going on until his gaze fell upon his father's face and he could see it covered in sweat and terror. He finally realized that something had gone wrong. In an instant panic, he hopped off his bed and scurried towards his wardrobe to get all the stuff he could get inside his bag. His dad left his room and closed the door behind him as he left.

His hands were trembling from thinking about what could have gone wrong. He stuffed his clothes inside the bag as he said to himself, "I mean first of all my dad is one of the biggest real estate agents in this country. He practically owns half of it, not to mention the mansion that I live in is the most renowned in this country due to its veteran-level security. No one could dare to enter such a high-security facility. I'm sure dad just has a misunderstanding about all this, I think it will soon settle down. I mean what could go wrong!". 

Henry felt assured after hearing those words spoken from his mouth. His panic started to settle down when suddenly, he heard gunshots outside the window. Reality had struck him faster than he could've realized. They were under attack and now he could see the flashing image of his father's terrorized face. Suddenly, he started to hear hurried footsteps approaching his room when his dad barged into the room again.

"Whatever happens, you must not come out of your room until I tell you to. Do you understand what I am saying?", yelled his father, taking heavy breaths."Yes dad, but is everything alright? Are we going to be, ok?", asked Henry in a worried tone. "Don't worry son, everything's going to be ok you just have to do what I tell you to do ok?", replied his dad. His dad left the room again and closed the door gently, leaving Henry behind alone again in his room.

Even though the words of his father made henry feel a little bit comfortable and assured. Deep inside his heart, he felt that this might be the last time he is going to see his dad ever again. So, he promised himself to stay alive and take revenge on whoever it was for his dad's sake. He zipped up all of his luggage and sat on his bed to wait for his dad to call him.

A few moments passed when he heard a familiar scream. It was seconds before he realized that the scream he had just heard was of his mother. The scream continued until it stopped abruptly followed by a sound of a slashing of a blade. Now he could hear his dad scream before he heard him call out his final words, "All guards, this is my final order, protect my son!". There was the thumping of a large number of footsteps in front of his bedroom door which came to a halt while Henry sat on his bed frozen with fear.

He could not believe what was happening at the moment and was just hoping that it was all just a terrible nightmare. Now again, he heard sounds of struggle, clashing of swords, sounds of gunfire in front of his door, a few screams, sounds of blood splattering, and thumps of bodies falling on the floor when finally, everything came to complete silence. Henry's heart was racing when he decided that he must run away while disobeying his father's orders. He scampered to the front door and gushed it open when he saw a tall black figure standing in front of the doorway. It took some seconds before he started to take in the features of the figure.

 He was a guy with a long black robe stretching to the knees, black printed commando pants underneath with black leather cap toe boots, and A black handled longsword with a blue blade covered in blood stains, his robe was also soaked in the blood whereas his face was the most unique thing he had ever seen in his life. A face with plain flawless white skin chiseled jawlines, and long black hair covering his eyes and behind those hair strands, he could see the red gleaming glow of his eyes. It was a deadly yet beautiful look. Henry, despite being in the situation he was in, simply could not stop admiring this man when he suddenly spoke in a deep dark voice, "Aah, you are just a kid, but still congratulations because you are the first and the last person to ever hear my voice before you die. Well, adios!".

...SLICE...