Chapter Two

This Ni-ki doesn't know just what kind of a dragon he is waking up in the form of my brother, Park Jay.

He better be thankful that compared to Sunghoon, he wasn't too keen in confrontation. He would observe the situation first before anything else. He is always checking if I could manage a guy or not before he goes into any kind of action.

So here we are with Ni-ki keeps on standing behind me while I open my locker and keeps on eyeing the brother of mine from afar. His eyes wasn't on me but on the guy who's clearly bothering me in my own space.

It only pisses me off further when he couldn't get the signal of my silent treatment and I snap, "Can you leave me alone?"

"With that kind of attitude, you aren't going to make a lot of friends here, Jiyoo", He says, that infuriating smirk on his face again.

I squint at him and he explains, "I saw the cover of your notebook, Park 'Jade' Jiyoo. It's cute but I prefer Jade. It seems more suited to your pretty face, don't you think?"

I roll my eyes and starts walking away, and then towards the direction of my brother who were still watching.

"Can I have your number?", Ni-ki asks hopefully, and I tilt my head up to give him an unimpressed look.

"So you can always bother me more than this? No thanks", I reply, looking back to where my brother is nodding approvingly.

"Where you headed to now? The school is big and I'm sure having me around will make it easier for you to find your way", Ni-ki catches up to me, bumping his elbow into mine and I close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

I can't hit him.

I just can't.

"Listen, I know what you're trying to do but it isn't working. There's loads of girls who for sure would be dying to, so go to them and leave me alone", I snap, opening my eyes to see he's unfortunately still there.

"I don't think you should misunderstood a person in the first meeting based on your first impression, but hey it's your opinion, I can't change it", he says with an understanding smile, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I don't care", I mutter, rolling my eyes as I headed for Jay.

He just laughs, his nose scrunching up as he walks away after seeing the company waiting for me.

"I'll see you later, Princess", He calls before sending me a wink then he's off to somewhere else.

Jay had seen to it but doesn't bother to give a comment on it as soon as he saw how annoyed my face at the encounter with guy. It didn't stop him from giving a pat on my shoulder though, a gentle smile on his face.

"Good job on that one, sis", he says proudly.

Not that they built me to be a man hater, they were just being careful. After all, who wouldn't be scared to get hurt if all my life, my dad is rejecting me of love from him?

That's one of the reasons I also don't want to associate myself with a lot of guys right now.

My brothers is already enough for me anyway.

I manage to get into my history class without being late. Thank God. Or thanks to Jay practically herding me like his baby chick around the school and before I entered, he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Enjoy your class, sis", he says with a smile then nods for me to finally enter the class.

"See you later", I replied with a wave to his parting figure.