Chapter Seventeen

Nothing.

At my first knock, there was nothing. I try again, biting my lip hard and also stopping my tears from coming out.

I put my hand up for the fifth time, but the door opens and leaving me standing there to see Sunghoon was the one who answered it.

"Yes, Princess?", he asks, his hair disheveled and  behind him, I could already see the other twin preparing to sleep on the bunk bed.

Park Jay did not even give us an attention or something, only that he's maybe too tired from the day, he immediately passed out the second his head meet the pillow.

I turn back to his other half instead.

"I'm sorry, Hoon. I've been really, really awful to all of you lately and I could have been a little more understanding, but I didn't. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking about what you and Jay were going through", I stammer, keeping my eyes on my feet.

I knew if I look at him, I'll probably start crying like a baby.

I may be stubborn and starved for freedom, but seeing them being disappointed in me is different. Especially the twins.

Especially the youngest one of the boys. The one in front of me.

"Princess, no, it's not your fault", Hoon says, pulling me into a hug.

I wrap my arms around his waist and rest his head on my chest, blinking out my tears as it already flow out from my eyes.

Sunghoon put his chin on top of my head and murmurs, "I just blew up on you 'cause of the stress of managing this house alone with Jay and we have to deal with school too and I shouldn't have been to hard on you. I'm sorry"

I stand there for a minute, and I let myself to actually let that information sink in.

As far as I know, Yeollie specifically bought this new house for the three of us and since he lives in another with Akira, Jimin was supposed to handle us when he's the closest to this place. But then with him living with his supposed bestfriend or perhaps boyfriend too, he can only do so much of helping until he have to go back in their apartment.

Which only leaves the responsibility of this house to the twins.

To Jay, mostly. Out of the two, he knew how to manage a lot of issues like the bills and groceries. What about Sunghoon?

He could be the one cleaning this house and running the other errands that Jay isn't able to do if he's too busy. And that one, he won't let his twin carry all the burden.

While me? I have the nerve to be a brat.

I considered this attitude of mine before he asks, "You wanna come down and find Jimin hyung? Let's treat him to an ice cream. He was too stress about me earlier"

I pull back and let out a smile, "Where do you even think we could find him?"

Sunghoon shrugs and smirks a little, "I might have a way to make his Jungkook talk"

In the next morning, Sunoo comes up to me looking like a perfect adorable mess. He has an obvious eyebags, his hair uncombed and he wears a pair of grey joggers and a blinding yellow hoodie with sneakers.

He's carrying a large cup of coffee and another in his free hand.

"Didn't sleep well, huh?", I ask, smirking.

"I bought this other coffee for you, in case you need some wake up call not to be a brat to me today", he replies, shrugging.

I laugh, making him chuckle and shove the coffee cup in my hand.