Chapter Thirteen

I have two reasons I'm freaking glad it's finally Saturday. One: I got to sleep late until twelve. Two: I don't have to see Ni-ki again outside this house.

And the additional bonus is, it is the time for Chanyeol and Arika to give us all a visit. My afternoon started with my sister in law doing some relaxation such as putting a charcoal mask in our faces where Jimin asked us to include him.

Sunghoon is a different matter though and it was one of those times I think Jay have gotten all the brain cells out of the twins.

"What's that?", he asks, poking at both side of my cheeks.

"Don't touch it", I reply, swatting his hands away. He's going to mess up my facial skin care.

"Just let him try it too!", Akira squeals, sitting beside me on the couch.

And there we have it, in the hands of a very excitedly pregnant woman, Park Sunghoon is now trapped into joining us in our girl's session.

If you will ask about Jimin, he is now busy talking on his phone, giggling and shit about to someone I don't really care to know. Unless it's Jungkook, I like him for him. The one named Taehyung might be just his bestfriend.

That's when Chanyeol decided to turn up and found Sunghoon being held up by his own wife who were now rubbing charcoal on his face.

"What?", she asks, looking up at him and I swear, Hoon's eyes screaming for help at him.

"Is that alright for the baby?", He says, ignoring one of our brothers and looking at the back of the bottle he picked up from my side.

"It's a face mask, Yeollie. It's not going to hurt the baby"

"No, look! It has charcoal!", He defends quickly, pointing at the ingredient list.

"Sweetheart, it's only bad if I swallowed it. Besides, it's just for skin care. Don't you want me to be beautiful during my birth?", Akira shot back, smearing the small bit from her fingers onto Chanyeol's cheeks.

He isn't fazed by it and just continues with his explaination, "I'm just being extra careful. This is our first baby, after all. I wanted it to be as healthy as Chen's daughter who were excited as well for us"

"How is their baby anyway?", Akira murmurs, smiling as she gets the last bit on his chin.

"Healthy as ever. Chubby too and her cheeks is as filled as Jade's used to be when she's a baby", He said as he looked at my way in an adoring expression.

"Oh I remember that. He used to show me pictures of you and how he loves the little you crying whenever he was about to leave", Akira says, patting my oldest brother in the arm.

All I can do as a a reply is to smile in return, albeit a little bitterly sweet. It wasn't the kind of a good memory I wanted to look back on especially if the little me always thought if him leaving for work would meant he could also abandon us forever.

Like our father did so without even warning us.

I watched as Akira playfully rolls her eyes at Chanyeol before pecking his lips, "Care to grab us some lemonade drink?"

He stands up and says, "I'm gonna grab something for Jay as well. He hadn't come out of their room yet. What is he doing anyway, Hoon?"

Sunghoon who was now lying comfortably in the recline shook his head and Chanyeol frowns.

"What is your twin doing inside your room?", He tries again. Hoon shakes his head.

He didn't answer for long. But when it became inevitably obvious Chanyeol isn't going to leave him for an answer, he finally gave in.