Chapter 2

"I think you owe us some explanations Thor," Tony Stark told the God of Thunder. Thor sat down and took a deep breath in, "Her name is Leia Odison, she is Loki's daughter. Loki and Leia came to Earth when Leia was just a baby, he left her unattended for a few seconds and when he went to pick her up, she was gone. We later found out that some of the Hydra agents had kidnapped her. Loki's wife got depressed and killed herself, Loki was turning mad and crazy, and that is when we had to fight against him," everyone looked shocked at him, "He then realised that his daughter would have never wanted to see him being the villain and insane person, so he tried to make up for his mistakes and sacrificed himself for me..." when Thor finished explaining the girl's origin, he broke out in tears. 

"Don't worry Mr Thor," Peter Parker tried to comfort him, "When she wakes up, we can explain to her who she really is and why she has had this life," Thor nodded in response. The rest of the team then arrived and asked for explanations. "Mr Thor doesn't feel good, when she wakes up he will tell it one more time," Peter explained for Thor. They all sat in silence. More than an hour had passed. Steve and Bucky were reading, Peter was doing homework, Thor was doing nothing, Tony and Sam were on their phones and Natasha, Wanda and Dr Strange were having a conversation.

Leia woke up with a start. She gasped for air and tried to get up, but failed as her energy still lacked. The Avengers started to crowd around her. "Stay away from me," she forced the words out from her mouth. "You heard her! She must be panicking, let me do the talking," she heard a young male voice say, "Hello Leia, my name is Peter Parker and all these people and me form part of a group called the Avengers, we are the protectors of this planet," he informed her. "Where am I and where are my parents and brother?" the girl whispered at Peter, who sat next to her, "You are in a very safe place, where some of the Avengers live, where we meet and all. The people who you call family are in hospital, but they'll be fine, don't worry," he smiled at her but she only moaned in response, "Ugh... I put all my energy into hurting them, and they aren't dead and they're gonna be alright?! Why is life so cruel to me?!" the girl scared everyone except Thor, he just smiled. 

"Just like her father," he muttered to himself as he smiled even more. "Ummm, Mr Stark? This girl is giving me the creeps..." Peter backed away to Tony's side. "She is exactly like her father," Steve muttered to Thor. "Hello Leia, I'm your uncle, Thor God of Thunder and your father was Loki God of Mischief," he stopped when he saw the girl glide towards him.  "You are telling me that my father was a god, my uncle is a god and that I've been living with a fake family that treats me worse than a piece of scum?!" she screamed at Thor, his smile vanishing. She tried to fire some of her magic towards Thor, but Wanda used hers to protect him. And because of the lack of energy again, she fainted.