Chapter 9

Peter's POV

We were minimum 15 minutes late. To Ms Brown's lesson. Couldn't be worse. Oh yes it can, Flash was there too.

"We're sorry we're so late Ms Brown," I told her while entering with Leia.

"Why are you late then?"

"Because of all the paparazzi," I answer.

"And it took you 15 minutes to enter the building," she raised her eyebrows.

"Nearly did," I answer, why wasn't Leia talking?

"That isn't an appropriate answer,"

I was shocked. But that made Leia mad, and nobody wants a mad God, especially an Odison or Lokison I don't really know.

"Oh really? That isn't an appropriate answer? Because last time I checked, I had to use magic to be able to get in the bloody building! And having a panic attack is a very good reason to come in late!" she sassed at our teacher.

"Who had the panic attack?" the teacher didn't even look a little bit worried.

"I don't know, let me think. The only one that looks ill?" she was getting furious.

The whole class's attention went on me. Just great.

"Puny, orphan, poor, hated Parker had a panic attack?" Flash taunted.

"I'm not puny or an orphan or poor and I have a loving family and friends and girlfriend!" I was getting furious. 

Nobody wanted a furious Odison and Stark in the same room. Nobody.

"Oh really? How can you check that?" he taunted again.

Leia's POV

"Let me prove that to you!" I smirked at him.

I put my arms around Peter's neck and kissed him. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. I would have loved to have seen the look on Flash's face, but with enough luck Ned or MJ should have taken some photos. I separated from Peter and looked at Flash.

"There, happy? And next time you ever dare to even come near us, you will wish that you were never born,"

"Oh really? How can you even do that to me?" Flash taunted, not getting the message.

"Well, for instance, my aunt is the Goddess of Death. Yes, yes. I'm talking about Hela, the one living in Hell. (Hela is alive here) Then there's my uncle Thor, you all know about him and the rest of the Avenger's and Gods would be willing to help."

"Yeah right, you wish they would care so much about you,"

Before I could talk back to him (or attack him) a green snake slithered in. I could feel it's magic.

"I can feel this snake's magic," I muttered so low that only Peter would be able to hear. 

He nodded at me. I kneeled down to the snake Peter followed my actions. The class was dumb-struck. The snake was surrounded by a green smoke and there stood a tall, thin black haired man. He looked just like me. 

"You don't have to kneel to me, daughter and probably future son in law," he said. By what he said, I think he is Loki. My father.

"Thor told me you were dead!" I cried at him.

"Thor should know better, it's not the first time I fake my death,"

"So you are my father?"

"Yes I am,"