Rocket man

(Mario) I was up before everyone else. The kids would probably want breakfast. I set up a camp fire and frying pan. I didn't know much about them, and they were quick to get on my nerves, but, they were still kids. Sure, they were Bowser's kids, but they were kids nonetheless. I had sympathy for them. I started cracking eggs when the phone rang.

I answered it. "Hello?"

"So, Daisy just called me." Peach said, without so much as a hey. "And guess what?"

"What?"

"You know the big ball Rosilina's throwing? The one happening tomorrow and every princess is invited?"

"Uh, yeah?" I didn't really, but she explained it well enough. I flipped the eggs.

"Well, I was talking to her about it and she didn't get an invitation. And guess who was staying at her house last night?"

"Who?"

"Bowser and Luigi! They were using her as a cover!"

A lead! Yes! He was alright! "So, should I go to Daisy's?"

"No! Because they ran away last night! And where do you think they are?"

Damn it, no lead. "Where?"

"Well, I think they stole the invitation and are going to the ball!"

"So, you want me go to the ball? What about an invitation?"

"That's why we're going together."

The kid with the blue hair (Larry, I think his name was) tugged on my pant leg.

"One sec, kid's trying to get my attention." I turned to Larry. "What is it, kiddo?"

"Uh, I know that the fire's is kinda supposed to be there, but is it supposed to be on top of the frying pan?"

I turned to the fire, and, like he said, fire was on top of the frying pan as well. That wasn't good. "Uh, talk to Auntie Peach!"

Well, dang, leave it to me to burn eggs. By the time the fire was out, the eggs were inedible, covered with dirt and burnt to a crisp. I just wanted to give the kids a dang meal. Larry handed me back the phone.

"I was just talking to Larry Koopa, Bowser's child. Why are you with Bowser's child?"

"Would you believe me if I said the children guilt tripped me?"

"Good God."

(A/N, sorry that this is after I said I would publish it. Also, sorry it's short! But up next is a ball so get ready for that, lusers!)