1

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

My mind wondered  so I wouldn't hear my older brother being screamed at by my mother

My mind wondered so I wouldn't hear my older brother being screamed at by my mother.

I hated everything about her. She was a terrible human,a waste of air.
Lack of smarts.

My brother coyanni he was my idol
He was my hero and everything above,I looked up to him as a king.

All the things he did for our family.

My mom never appreciated. Some people would find my brother actions as disgusting disrespectful and hateful .

Especially my mom's church friends. I never understood why she was friends with them.

She not even a percentage of holy.

I shook my head lowly as my mother pushed my brother into the wall.

"Stop ma!" I said hurrying to push her away from my brother he was heated.

"Move!" she spat grabbing my wrist and pushing me into the wood cut of our tables.

It took a sharp slash at my eye and suddenly I felt it aching uncontrollably even though it wouldn't be my first feel in that area.

"She ain't even do shit!" My brother screamed at my mother making her flinch slightly as he bucked at her.

He never tested my mom before, This fight was different I know it's gonna end badly.

"Who you talking to? You're under my roof!" She said grabbing his ear.

She eyed the gun on the counter making coy's eyes widen.

"You wanna run yo mouth?" She said before Coy looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Moma what are you doing?" I said confused as she grabbed the gun  And she walked up to him.

"Get out of my house and don't come back." She said going into his room throwing random items.

"Moma what are you tripping for I haven't even done anything!" He said on the verge of crying.

I've never seen him cry...he always wanted to stay tough.

I really don't want coy to leave me, But I don't think it's safe for him to stay either.

He always protected me,He promised we'd leave together.."If I'm leaving Nai's leaving too!" He said making my mom mug him.

"My daughter ain't going nowhere with your trifling ass" He glanced at me before walking into his room.

He came out barely looking at me.

"Coy are you really leaving me here?" I said wiping a tear that escaped.

"I don't want to nai but I got to go..I'm gonna comeback for you soon" he said bending down wiping the dried blood dripping from my brown with his thumb grabbing a napkin from the counter wiping my nose.

"How soon?" I mumble letting a tear out "you won't even know I'm gone nai" he said making me laugh a bit.

"If she hurts you call me okay?" He said making me nodd "i Love you nai"

He said I love you like I wouldn't see him again.

"I love you too" I said hugging him tightly.

|How'd you like it?
|Do you like coy?
|Do you feel bad for sanai?
|What's gonna happen next?