18 last chapter

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇᵃˡˡᶻ ⁱⁿ ʸᵃ ʲᵃʷ

A tear dropped as the judge told me I wouldn't be going with neither of the people in this room

I'm going to my father all the way in Chicago.

We walked out of the courtroom met with the boys.

Coyanni was crying.

"I'm so sorry nai" he said giving me a tight hug.

I didn't want to let go and I definitely didn't want to say goodbye again.

I didn't even know the man who I was going to live with.

I never saw coyanni cry and I never wanted to it broke me even more.

They didn't tell us anything about him coming back.

I don't get why he even has an option to see me.

"What happend?" Melz asked "she's going to live with her dad" coyanni saud wiping his now red eyes while his arm was around my shoulder.

"So she's leaving fa real?" Coyanni nodded.

Dd just stared at me with a complete blank expression.

"In Chicago" I mumbled making all their faces falter.

"How long do we have with her?" Notti asked "till tomorrow" coyanni said trying not to cry.

"Let's try to make the most of it" edot said making crack a smile.

I sniffled before walking over to dd.

The group started walking to the cars.

"How you feelin?" I said holding his hand "this ain't about me sanai" he said making me nodd.

"Oh.." I said scratching my neck.
"You not even gonna be here to go to the top wit me nai" he said putting mt hand in his pocket since it was cold.

Quick run down so it's not confusing!!

(So basically I'm going to make this a lil less confusing for everyone. I know dd was 15 when he started getting bigger but I'm gonna age him up cause yk he was driving and stuff in this book so basically this is before they actually started dating yes there will be a 2nd book this is like how they met )

"I can support you from a distance" I said making him roll his eyes "just promise me one thing dd"

"What" he said making eye contact with her as he leans against his car.

"Promise you won't forget about me ever" I said holding my pinky out.

"This is stupid nai-promise ugly" he smacked his lips "I promise I won't ever forget about chu" he said.

"Note to self..you promised lil boy" I said opening  the passenger side door.

ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
"Ooh she fucking dat shit upp" Notti said laughing at me as I ate my Alfredo.

"Boy go to hell" I said wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"This is tew good let's get the bill purr"
I said mimicking the TikTok sound as ddot went live again.

"Look at nai fucking dat food up" I whipped my head around to the camera pushing it out the way.

"Leave me alone you lil stud"I said almost gagging on my paatq ml

"Nai slowdown you gon choke" coyanni said making me nodd.

Dd wasn't touching his food and that means more for me!

"You gon eat those fries d?" I said eyeing the perfectly seasoned crinkle fries.

"Eat yo own food fatty" Dudelyo says making me mug him.

"Leave my little sister alone"

"Roscoe get yo manz" I said rolling my eyes.

I've gotten more comfortable with everyone.

Usually infront of strangers if close my self off but with them I felt comfortable.

I'm really gonna miss all of them honestly.

I don't even know the man I'm going with.

He might be worser then my my mom..maybe that's why my moms side of the family never wanted to be around after I was born.

How was the last chapter?

Why do you think her dad is like?

What happens next?