12

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇᵃˡˡᶻ ⁱⁿ ʸᵃ ʲᵃʷ

I waited by the bus stop with dd waiting for my brother

My heart was racing I was scared and excited.

What if he saw me differently?

What if he cancels?

"You good nai?" He said rubbing my back. "I'm fine" I mumbled as he stood behind me with his chin resting on my head.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I played with his hands.

It was cold outside I seen smoke come out my mouth every time I spoke.

"It's mad brick out hea" dd said m removing his arms off my shoulders making me frown.

"I'm just fixing my hood" and he put his hands in the same position as before.

"It is cold" I sigh.

We were standing by the red stop sign near a tarc sign. The sign leanf to the side with a couple of bullet holes in it.

It was peaceful too..normally a bunch of kids hang around here breaking car windows and such.

Before I knew it the bus pulled up making my hands shake in excitement.

"You ready?" Dd asked grasping my hand making me smile.

"Are you?" I said making him smile "I been ready for this nigga to come back" he said making me chuckle.

The doors opened making a clicking sound.

A couple came off the bus first before a couple of older group of church woman.

Didn't even know it was Sunday.

I looked across the street to see a big white church standing tall.

A couple more of people came off the bus before the last person came off.

A tall darkskinned boy who looked about twenty with dreads over his face where you could only see their lips.

I knew exactly who that was.

I quickly got out of dds grasp running up to the figure making them drop their bags.

"Coyanni I  missed chu!" I cried as hard as I could.

"I missed you too nai you just don't know" he said wrapping his arms around me.

He put me down and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Since when you know this dd nigga?" Coyanni said going up to dd giving him a quick hug.

"Only a few days" I shrugged "you look more like me now" he said making me smiling harder then I was.

It felt unreal like a figment.

"What u is to my sister?" Coyanni looked at dd up and down.

"We don't have a label yet" I interrupted dd.

"Hm..I'll talk you later" coyanni side eyed dd.

ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
Me and coyanni sat in my room talking about our past.

"I'm gonna go to court..to get custody of you" he said making me cry and smile.

"I thought you were in shit with the feds?" I said confused.

"Not the Feds..like opps and shit" I shook my head "and why you cussin?" He said making me laugh.

"I rented us a apartment for the year then we gon figure this shit out ight?"

"I love you nai"

"I love you coy"

How was this chapter!

Coy fights for custody of nai?

What does coy wanna talk to dd about?

What happens next?