9

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇᵃˡˡᶻ ⁱⁿ ʸᵃ ʲᵃʷ

I stared at my phone waiting for my brother to call again at the same time yesterday

It's been two days and I've came back home.

Leo and my mom got into it and he left and my mom has been taking her anger out on me.

"Didn't I tell you clean this house?" She said stomping into my room making me hide the phone quickly.

She walked up to me squeezed my cheeks together "clean this fucking house!" She said grabbing a hand full of my hair.

"Moma that hurts!"
I scream I'm agony as she drug my threw the house by my hair.

The next thing I knew she was putting my head under the faucet drowning me in water.

"Fuck did I tell you?!" She said smacking me in the back of my head as I tried to move her hands to get my head from under the faucet.

These were the moments that made me want to end it all. Hoping some place in her heart is a soft spot waiting to pop out.

It never happens...

"P-please!" I said with my chase heaving up and down as she turned of the faucet.

"You gon learn not to play with me!" She said balling her fist up punching me in my stomach.

I hunched over as she left the bathroom.

As soon as she left tears poured down my face "I'm trying coy.." I mumble.

There was only one person who I could call.

My hair was damp and my lip was busted and bruise was forming on my stomach.

"H-hello?" I heard a faint sigh "yeah what's wrong ma?" I said hearing his voice sound faint.

"I need you right now..can you pick me up?" I said lowly.

"Yeah ima be there in twenty minutes nai" I nodded forgetting he can't see me.

I hung up and fixed the hood of my shirt standing up to look in the mirror.

"Sanai!" I heard my mom yell. "Ma'am" I said seeing her sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.

"Who you on the phone with?" She said "nobody ma'am it was my job they called me In and I asked for I ride from one of my coworkers.." I said making a quick Exuse.

"Hmm go ahead and make my money" I nodded quickly.

I sped walked into my room looking for a Normal large graphic bad so I wouldn't look suspicious.

I put about four outfits in then adding pajamas and underwear and then Pads if needed.

I was careful with the bag since it was old and I didn't want the material to rip.

I grabbed my dirty white airforces and slid on jeans before wiping my lip of combing my hair a bit.

I got a text from dd saying he's outside.

Thre wasn't much I could do to hide what happened to my hair or lip I could only hide the big ass bruise on my stomach.

"By mo-ma'am" I excused myself walking down the dim apartment hall.

I finally made it to dds car and as soon as I walked up he was heated.

"Sanai" he said calmly unlocking the door "I know..I know..I'm sorry" I mumble.

"Why do you keep apologizing? You ain't did nuffin!" He said a bit loud making me flinch.

"It's a habit"I said playing with my fingers.

He grabbed my hand and held it "damn yo hands cold as ice" he muttered.

How was this chapter?

Do y'all like sanai's mom?

Free sanai 2023!!!

Do y'all ship dd and sanai?

What happens next?