13

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇᵃˡˡᶻ ⁱⁿ ʸᵃ ʲᵃʷ

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇᵃˡˡᶻ ⁱⁿ ʸᵃ ʲᵃʷ

We we're currently in the studio

Watching dd do whatever he do in the studio while my brother rolled up a blunt.

"Since when you do dat?" I said scrunching my at him in disgust.

I'm not judging to be rude but when we were younger he always told me never to get ahold of it.

He told me he didn't even smoke what he sale.

"I know you don't like this shit but I'm in distress"  I nodded before dd came out the booth sitting right beside me making coyanni mug.

"Why you acting like that?" I said rubbing dds scalp.

"Dd come talk to me real quick" I looked at dd who was confused before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Coyanni almost this whole week had been iffy about me and dd.

"What they talkin about?" Ddot said coming over eating a bag of hot fries.

"Shii I don't know" I mumble as ddot went live making me quickly move my head away from the camera.

"My heart scareddd" dd said putting the camera on me making me smile. "Hey" I said lowly.

I never liked being in other peoples camera roll or even just in the camera.

I always found a way to make myself look weirder.

"Oh nah this like my lil sister" he says patting my head making me laugh.

Ddot reminded some what like of coyanni.

He was very protective about his close friends and family.

And he would make sure I was always comfortable.

Anyway.

About the custody.

Coy filed and they said I could stay with him until we settle the trial.

We have evidence of the abuse and things that went on in the house hold and it's under investigation.

All Coy had to do now is find a lawyer now.

Moments Later of me in my thoughts dd and coyanni game in with big grins on their faces.

"Why you smiling so hard" I said rubbing my eyes "yeah whyyy" jstar added.

"Y'all feenin mind y'all business" dd said sitting by me with his hands on my lap.

I can tell it went good cause because coyanni took his eye off me for more then a minute.

Ever since he got here he didn't let me out of his sight unless we were at his apartment.

Anyway.

"What do you want for your birthday lil nigga" my brother asked Notti making him smack his lips.

"Shit i don't know" he shrugged.

"Your birthday this month?" I ask excited.

"When's yours?" Dd asked "July fourth"

"You was born on a day they was popping fireworks?" Jay said.

"Since when they do that?" I asked confused.

I always heard about the Fourth of July but never did anything for it.

My mom was always out at the club and me and coyanni would play games we found in the hallway closet.

"Oh my fault"jay said

I know your probably like oh she kept you in the house like that?

She only ever let me out for school.
She thought I would snitch about what she did to me.

To be honest I should've.

But where was I gonna go?

How was this chapter?

What are they gonna get for nottis birthday?

Do you think the talk between coy an dd went well?

What happens next?