16

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇᵃˡˡᶻ ⁱⁿ ʸᵃ ʲᵃʷ

Coyanni answered the door with laid voices coming through it

"It just these niggas" coy smacked his lips making me laugh.

I grabbed the remote turning down the tv. "Hey dudeee" I smile.

Dudelyo was like another big brother to me. He always made sure I was good and he had a great since of humor.

"Wassup lil one" he said giving me a pat on my head.

"You say wassup o him first before your own nigga is crazy" dd said giving me a side eye.

"Where we going today!" I said jumping on dds back almost making him fall.

"Where you wanna go mh" edot said making me think "uhhhhh" I said "I never been to the mall" I said making them shrug.

"Ight let's go" dd slid his hand under my thigh to keep my steady on his back.

"You heavy as hell Nikka what you be eating?"dd said.

I find that weird cause i barley eat.

"Just be quiet" I said ass dd walked to my room.

My room had lots of pink. I don't know where my brother got the idea to make it pink but if he likes it I love it.

I fixed my silky pink comforter before going to my small dresser finding an outfit.

Coy took me to Nike yesterday to get me some shoes and a Nike and some other places..and got me a sweatsuit so I guess ima wear that.

Meanwhile dd was sitting on my bed scrolling on YouTube on my Mounted tv.

"You be listening to my music?" He said looking at my recently played.

"Duh dd I gotta support you some how" I rolled my eyes making him smile.

His smile was so pure and pretty I rarely ever smiled till I met him and found my brother again.

Its been so long.

"Can you get my brush" I asked dd who was currently looking at me put my sweat shirt on.

"Hm" he said handing the purple rat tell brush to me.

Melz and dds mom taught me a bit more about my hair and showed me the things I could do with it.

I've been flat ironing it but u don't won't to mess up my curl pattern to much.

I grabbed my plain black airforces..I wanted to wear something basic and not use up all my good things till a fun day.

"Y'all ready?" I nodded walking out of the room with dd not to far behind.

ILᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ♥
"Awh look at these" I said looking at the jewelry behind the glass.

"I want one that say my name" I mumble looking at the prices making my mouth fall agape.

"Oh mmt" I said backing up before a hit someone "you want that ma?" Dd said going up to the counter.

"Naw" I lied through my teeth. Dd and coyanni have probably spent over a thousand days on me today including edot and Dudelyo.

"How much is it to get that custom?"
Dd asked leaning against the counter.

"And I need it done by tomorrow afternoon" he said making the man wince.

"Uhh sorry but we can't do that-I'll pay extra" the man's eyes glistened when her heard that word making dd smile.

"Dd you really don't have to" I said making him wave me off.

"Just in case you don't come back to me I want you to have something from me" I smiled softly.

"Thank you..your so sweet" I said hugging him while the man just stared wating for his money.

"Oh I'm sorry sir"

How was this chapter?

Do you think they gon win in court?

What happens next?