Chapter Five

"Because me and you sunshine, we're going to have some fun."

It's a plain, boring Tuesday night as Willow is settled down on her small couch, wrapped up in her blanket, with the princess bride playing on her TV

It's a plain, boring Tuesday night as Willow is settled down on her small couch, wrapped up in her blanket, with the princess bride playing on her TV. Just as it's about to reach her favorite part, a knock on her door makes her jump, looking over to the clock that reads 9:17. No one should be knocking on her door.

If it was her parents, they would have called before hand. Whoever it is, knocks again, louder this time, and Willow grabs the bat that lays against the wall before walking over to her door, quietly looking through the peephole. She sighs exhaustedly when she sees who's on the other side.

Unlocking the door and opening it, she can't help but scowl, "What do you want, Teller?"

"Ouch." Jax smirks, holding a hand to his chest as he pushes his way in through the door, "That's not a very welcome greeting to a guest."

"It's 9 o clock at night, what are you doing here?"

"Picking you up." Jax flops down on the couch where she was just sitting, looking her over, "Why are you holding a bat?"

"Because a mad man was knocking on my door." She rolls her eyes, placing the bat back against the wall, "Why are you here to pick me up?"

"Because me and you sunshine, we're going to have some fun." He smirks at her, "So come on, go get changed out of your little pony pajamas."

"This is hello kitty." Willow points down to her tank top and shorts set, "And by the way, they were a Christmas present from my grandma. Plus they're soft."

"Go get changed." He gestures to her hallway with his chin, "You got ten minutes, or I'll go pick your outfit."

Willow wants to protest, tell him she's not going anywhere, but if these past few months have taught her anything, it's that Jax Teller never has empty threats. If he says something, he'll do it. So instead, she stomps to her bedroom, leaving the door ajar so she can yell at him, the hallways covers him from seeing anything in the living room anyway.

"And why exactly do I have to go somewhere? I don't want to go anywhere, I want to stay home and watch my movie and go to bed."

"What movie even is this?" Jax frowns at the scene playing in front of him.

"Prince bride." Willow yells as she tugs on her jeans, "you've never seen the princess bride?"

"Never even heard of it." States, making her roll her eyes. Willow steps back into the living room, placing her hoop earrings into her ears as she raises her brow at her, "This good? Where are we going anyway? I'm not spending my night at the clubhouse."