Chapter Six

"Oh shit!"

One thing willow can't stand since becoming a widow at such a young age? The overbearing looks of pity everywhere she goes in Charming

Pitying looks in the grocery store line, at the gas station, even at church when she decides to attend with her parents.

Nothing makes her blood start to boil more than the pity looks. Then people feeling sorry for her.

It's a new emotion for her to experience. The anger. She's never been an overly angry person, never quick to it, never experienced much of it in her life. But ever since Nathan died, it's the first emotion her mind and body seem to go to.

It's been difficult, extremely difficult, to not lash out, to not let her anger get the better of her. It seems with the death of her husband also came the death of her patience.

She's tried a lot over the last few months to help dwindle it, exercise, meditation, even took up her moms offer and attended some group therapy sessions. That was the worst.

But no matter what she's tried, nothing has helped, and every day that passes, the more her rage builds, closer and closer to the tipping point.

Willow knew eventually, it would tip over. She just didn't think it would happen the way it did.

During one of her days off, she decided to get some errands done, ones she's been putting off. The main one was a oil change.

Nathan used to take her car to work when one was due, get it done for her so she didn't have to wait around for it. Now, it's just another thing to add to the list she has to do for herself.

She wakes up early and has a quiet breakfast before taking her car to the Teller-Morrow, smiling over to Chibs as he comes out of the garage to greet her.

"Hey there lassie."

Willow gives him a hug, "Need an oil change."

"We can do that for ya." Chibs nods, taking her keys when she hands them over, "But it might take a few hours."

"That's fine, I gotta do some other stuff around town." Willow waves him off.

"Need a car to drive?" He asks, knowing they have some of the beaters in back.

"What's wrong with her car?" A new voice comes into the conversation. Willow feels a weight on her shoulders as Jax throws his arm around her. He looks down at her, smirk on his face, "What's wrong, Darlin?"

"Just need an oil change." She shrugs.

Chibs looks to Jax, "Lassie needs one of the cars so she can get around town."

"No," Willow shakes her head, "Lassie is fine."

Jax nods, "She's good. I'll take her."

Willow rolls her eyes, "Not really bike errands, Jax."