Chapter Eleven

"I guess I'm just a sucker for a pretty face."

Willow had a very different experience to finding out she was pregnant than she imagined she would

Instead of feeling joy, she felt fear.

She's afraid of being a mom. Afraid of having to take care of another being, keep something alive, when this past year she's barely survived herself. She's afraid that at some point, the babies father is going to up and leave, because let's be honest with ourselves, that's just the blonde bikers nature.

Or worse, he wont leave, he'll die. Just like the man that used to hold her the way he does now.

Willow is so, very, afraid.

She stays up at night, watching the ceiling fan go around and around as her mind conjures up scenario after scenario. She doesn't have to be asleep for her nightmares to haunt her. Yet, when all that fear and panic starts to drown her, arms incircle her waist, pulling her from the depths of her mind, and back into the preset. A warm chest to lay her head on, a soothing heartbeat to listen to, and lips on the top of her head, telling her everything is going to be okay. Because despite how terrified she is, Jax teller is the exact opposite.

The Teller boy is ecstatic. He's proudly showed off that small ultrasound scan to everyone he comes into contact with. He's already talked baby names, bought baby books, and looked into miniature Harley's. Willow shut that last one down quick, but Jax just kissed her and walked away with a smirk, his swagger even more pronounced since hearing the news of impending fatherhood.

Everyone was very happy for the two, but none as happy as Gemma. The woman was afraid she was never going to be a grandma. Actually, her biggest fear was that the mother of her grandchild was going to be some crow eater, or worse, her sons ex wife. But the moment she saw the scan and her sons arm wrapped around the young woman's waist, all her fears evaporated.

Willow was a strong woman, maybe not in stature, but in personality. She could handle this life with grace. She never put her foot in where it didn't belong, something these other old ladies could learn a thing or two about. She let the club be the club while her husband was alive, and didn't mind any business to it.

Though, Gemma knew is would be different now for Willow then when she was with Nathan. Jax isn't just any member of the club, he's the heir to the thrown. But the experienced mother doesn't think too much of the thought, she'd do something about it when the moment comes for it to be done.

Jax's excitement helped quell some of Willows fear, and as the weeks passed, that fear slowly started to pass too.

It's hard not to be excited for something when everyone else around you is.

At 14 weeks pregnant now, a bump is present on the young woman's abdomen. Willow has always been petite, which plays at a disadvantage when being pregnant apparently.