Chapter 1

In this incredible Targaryen history and lifestyle, we will read and experience about Princess Aelora Targaryen who became the Magnificent and followed her father's path to keep the kingdom peaceful and promising and succeeded in so much more than keeping her home in order and sustainable. Aelora is the first born daughter and second born child in the family and is five years older than Rhaenyra and more mature than her wild little sister and as soft as her dear beloved mother Aemma Arryn. She had also inherited much likeness from her mother and was very fine and beautiful and was as calm in spirit as Aemma too, but from her father she had inherited his loud stance and could tell people off straight. King Viserys has always known how talented his daughter Aelora is and after a time traveling the world around Westeros he noticed how happily Aelora wanted to present herself as an heir in front of everyone and all the lords and ladies liked her immensely and praised the King for succeeding raise a wonderful young woman and give people as much love and interest in everyone as he does and it mentioned several times how enormously talented she behaved as King Jaehaerys I was of old. Which was true and Aelora really liked being who she was.

But this was from a time after Queen Aemma died in childbirth and gave birth to Prince Baelon

But this was from a time after Queen Aemma died in childbirth and gave birth to Prince Baelon. That day everyone in the family broke down and Aelora knew how this devastated her father and sister. But Aelora stayed strong and protected them both, encouraging them as much as she could.

But after a while the King had to go on a tour around Westeros to visit his realms and check on everyone. Aelora wanted to come along as support and Viserys thought that was an excellent idea and his daughter could talk to people very well. Then after some time traveling, Viserys had firmly decided what he wanted to do with the right of succession. Viserys gathered the entire council the night he had finally arrived home in King's Landing and decreed that his heir would be Princess Aelora. Everyone was happy at that news but it was hoped to hear more success and sooner or later Viserys had chosen a new future Queen and the chosen one was Lady Alicent Hightower, Otto Hightower's only daughter who was also Viserys hand and councillor. But this shocked both Aelora and Rhaenyra greatly, mostly for Rhaenyra who was so betrayed by her best friend of all. Aelora now had to support her sister now. Aelora knew and looked at Alicent that day that she was quite aware of that subject and that's when she realized that she had been involved in some shenanigans from her father Otto. You make your games so you get your tricks traded for more things made, even how payable things become for people. But Aelora stayed strong and stood on her feet the whole way still.