Chapter 11

A few months have passed and it has been very quiet in the land and the whole kingdom flourished and the people worked up their wheat fields and thanks to Aelora's work and students and thinking about all the action and minor arts that Aelora reduced the people will be able to field three extra fields on all fields in the country. Aelora had also managed to contribute to the fields much better and created the first water spreads over the fields and in some places you just had to go out and water at all edges. But Aelora had designed an excellent water roof that would represent an irrigation system and also capture rainwater better. And now people could protect their backs better but fetch water from somewhere else by horse and cart and then pour it from a pipe that gushes forward and then down the fields. Of course it will take time and fix more water, but it is perhaps better than waiting for rain and letting nature take its course. At the same time, Aelora noticed how comfortable and contented the people are as she went about the city in disguise on her horse. The children both helped their breeders or played. No stealthy thefts or crime, the markets were bought more than usual and people could live more calmly and plan more for days and months. Even the foreign markets had come into full swing and people came and bought anything and were eager to come by and buy what they were curious about or needed. For animals, food, drink, ornaments, fabrics, utensils, maps, books and much more interesting.

The court made more expressions as well and so far many had done more charity work for all the peoples and at the same time many have worked more on relationships with their co-workers, through their work and their own friendly relationships, also their marriages. You don't have to be in love or in love with your husband or wife. You just have to have and find a distinctive friendship between yourself and children. Aelora has managed to express herself by telling the safety around her homes, families and lifestyle.

But it was a new year again and there would be a royal wedding this year and it would take place in the next month and it was also at that time when Rhaenyra would finally give birth to her seventh child as well. One can only hope that everything will work out for the best during the birth.

Aelora hasn't had much more important work and has mostly gone and hung out with her siblings children and fooled a lot with everyone and so far she and Lucerys have fooled each other a lot with tricks and believe the word that both of them are trying to find good excellent difficult tricks that completely surprise each other.

This is how this day began with Aelora waking up soft and nice and not noticing that she had slept with no cover again. But it was still warm and what did that do? But Aelora had decided to take her own journey with Vermithor and it was going to be long and glorious. She must bring a sleeping mattress, pots, food, drink and other things. And her Dragon will feel good and spread its wings and move more freely again like before. But Aelora took and got ready and had her breakfast in her room, but she wanted to be out early and the guards had been told of her early arrival.

But the most important part was not the early deviation but she had done a bus trick with her nephew Lucerys. A few days ago Lucerys had put and hid animal shit somewhere in Aelora's room but the stench was too small to even feel and tell where it was and then he had put it in the bed and all his places so her dress got sweat stains from the damp shit and also she smelled. But now he had gotten to the point and pre-softening now. Aelora had teased that she knew how heavysleeper Lucerys was in her sleep and she had gotten the help of some friends and also carried out a simple large bed for the Prince and she had decided that the bed would be in the middle of the garden. Aelora was finally dressed and took a so-called shortcut out to the garden and said good morning to Lucerys. Lucerys was still sleeping and some young girls were standing around the bed laughing and then the Queen arrived.