Chapter 4

Aelora had gone to bed quite late that night and during that glorious night's sleep she had a very strange dream that answered her thoughts about the role of Queen herself and her assessment of the court. The dream was in the capital and there was no one in the city at all and all the people were completely gone but then she saw her castle and it was faster to get to it and when she arrived the whole castle was completely empty of people and Aelora went in and well further and further she went into the red castle she discovered how devastated and destroyed by something big and then she arrived at the throne room and the whole room looked more destroyed and deprived than ever and the whole room made you feel like you had been left in the winter cold and yet you couldn't feel anything at all, not even air.

Then she found a red god tree and it bloomed red again and Aelora walked up to it and she looked at the carved face and then a little while later she felt a creepy feeling and the presence made her turn towards it and there was something black but whether it was a shadow or a person she could not see.

But then she could feel the sensation of blood and sweat in the pit of her throat and despite how dangerous the moment became, she didn't react much other than to judge correctly that she was in danger and despite all the blood and body she could ...

But then she could feel the sensation of blood and sweat in the pit of her throat and despite how dangerous the moment became, she didn't react much other than to judge correctly that she was in danger and despite all the blood and body she could taste in her throat from the strange black presence then just arrived at her and a sword appeared out of nowhere and swung at her life and there it ended the strange dream and Aelora woke calmly from her sleep thinking how strange dreams could be.

Aelora lay awake brooding about other things while her servants would arrive and prepare the Queen for the court audience that Aelora herself had arranged and it would be a big one because now she would show all the traitors to be executed and punished who have used the name of the Crown in through their horrible and inhumane dealings in their lifestyles. But today she will show who is in charge and everyone will probably be shocked about who and what they have done.

The first one who will be summoned probably knows most about and today Aelora will give peace and expense to the whole people. The service arrived in good time and Aelora sat up in her bed and everyone else bowed and greeted her good morning. Yoran was not with today because Yoran is a man and is a man in the service of her secret and then Yoran will be a noble man in title but very much wanted to stay as the Queen's secret and Aelora granted him that when they got to know each other.

Even her top guard Lanos was one of her spies and lackeys in Aelora's game and hunting for secrets in the land and he found a lot and he will get his title and place in his court and he will definitely get a place on the small council and he will replace Lord Jasper Wylde and be Master of Laws. And many others have helped Aelora along the way over the years, seeking her favor and trust and to prove that they trust and believe in Aelora Targaryen.