Chapter 16

For several weeks in a row it has taken care of chaos after chaos in Essos, everywhere they come and run for blood and innocents. The barbarians only come as much as they arrived in a single marching to all the cities and kingdoms. Where all people live and come from and animals and nature are equally devastated by blood and destruction. But when will it ever end for however people draw their swords and return to their companions and husbands and fight again, even with ongoing injuries or half-healed. A real stubbornness instead of nobility to fight for one's homeland and home, what is mine and will be my home, they say. But now you can't always know. The battle that the Empress spread her fire over was just a measly pointless battle because the wildlings are everywhere and kill and take over everything. It doesn't get any easier even if you manage to kill more and more evil people, because Aelora's and the healers' guess about an infected disease that happened to the soldiers due to the barbarians' unhealthy lifestyles that have killed the innocents has actually also started to affect people a bit more everywhere and they make time more pressing and painful for people all the time. All people get terrible coughs, high fever, pains in the body, mostly in the lungs and stomach, all kinds of sores grow up and cause a certain bleeding ulcer, and sometimes develop into a rotten growth. Animals die quickly and are affected as well, water doesn't help and soon you notice how unhealthy it is when you discover one or more death-infected bodies have ended up in it. Aelora herself has not lived anything easy in the slightest for several days and now she has her friend Jylla on her side who has had to help The Warden's own and largest army on the way to Myr and Volantis. For several days, Aelora has flown over to Volantis with her own army from the abandoned city of Jull and fought together to kill the wildlings and they sure aren't giving up at all. They are extremely dangerous and behave like wild beasts to overcome their limitations on the innocent. Aelora herself has put several horrible mischiefs on their way as they search for survivors and injured through villages and towns. Aelora saw several dead pregnant women on the road who had been hacked to death or actually bitten to death in their pregnant bellies and the babies ripped out of them. Good God or all Gods help humanity in all magical and almighty ways. Aelora hadn't bathed properly at all or eaten half a plate to keep her mind up and indeed she had managed to get some war scars on her body, mostly on her legs and left arm. Her Steelbringer with her Valyrian steel she cuts anyone and even anything that can replace her successful chance to let it kill her enemies as well.