Chapter 8

The Year 130 AC - The Battle of Dorne

The days until sea were long and slow but the people rowed as much as they believed this war would be victorious and their new Dragon Queen was all the time just as victorious in her mind that she will succeed - along with her family and friends. When Aelora her fleet and army arrived on the water to the mainlands of Dorne she had decided to let her people go into hiding to the nearest promontory to Ghost Hill, it was mostly uninhabited and her people could make their upcoming camps for the nights they needed rest and plan. All the grassy and sandy lands from that promontory on the map were long and safe enough for their footmen and everything with them.

But when it arrived with its dragons and waited at the same time as the stone boats arrived on the mainland, Aelora began to show her family members how the dragons would give the boats a foothold on land and Aelora flew Vermithor down towards the first boat and shouted in Valyrian to 'Lift The Holder' and Vermithor grabbed hold of the middle of a large stone container that looked like a railing and Vermithor carried the boat half way in with a strong flow of rolling wheels that made the stone boat roll forward and rocked itself up the headland and then rolled on at a slower speed.

Now instead of rowing the boat now, it had both animals and certain crowds that gave power and push to a kind of wheel system that put up the boat's mass-wise wheels that it had from below and that gave the boat a lot of kick and a lot of work but amazingly so did it work. Vermax and Arrax were too small to pull the boats up so it sat and watched as everyone else worked on as everyone else did the work and the little guys smiled with their huge excitement and flew around everyone to get more looks at all the dragons and then they flew on over the armies marching with animals and weapons of war. And most war weapons of weight and largest size had to go with the stone boats.

Dorne in Sunspear.

Prince Qoren sat with his council members and began to talk seriously about the coming war and even the Dragon Queen had forewarned of her war against Dorne and was honest that she intended to conquer it and continue the work after her predecessors. But of course Prince Qoren wasn't going to agree to this either but he understood that his son-in-law and eldest daughter Aliandra has angered the Queen and he hadn't believed that the Dragon Queen Aelora had intended to go with bloodshed and he understood that many said that Aelora was like a father's daughter and walked peaceful ways. But apparently the informants were wrong about her. Drazenko Rogare was also there with his friends, trying to listen to his father-in-law.

 Drazenko Rogare was also there with his friends, trying to listen to his father-in-law