Chapter 14

In Yunkai 

In Yunkai 

In a lonely room there was an elderly man in a fearful and hurrying behavior and was afraid of being discovered by someone or some and several terrible noises came from outside the building and this was a completely ordinary man and he probably had a lot to lose because of everything that ongoing right now. And he had a single pigeon that he had brought with him and it was a carrier pigeon that could go all the way to Westeros to the Crownlands where it had to get to the Empress of Essos. The old man writes everything in his language and looks at the pigeon and nervously wonders if the pigeon is going to leave him too so soon but he hears the men who have attacked his village are on their way to take him. The pigeon must get his message by now but he is not even halfway through his writing. But finally he comes to his last word and rolls the letter well and firmly on the pigeon's leg and then he hastens to release his pigeon and let it fly away and hope that no one in the village sees it and let it fly over the seas all the way to Westeros, to the land of the Dragons where the Empress of the Conquered Worlds can come and free her freed people again as she did once before.Because now people have resisted her will and rule and now she must face her new enemies from Essos. A leader or people who hate her and want to rule Essos like it was once again. The older man says a prayer to his gods and then the men find him and kill him. The pigeon flies over the seas and also escapes from his lands and waits for his target where he can land and receive his message.

In The Crownlands

A few days have passed since the strange and real thing of nightmare which the Queen has dreamed of the enemy from the North of the world

A few days have passed since the strange and real thing of nightmare which the Queen has dreamed of the enemy from the North of the world. But the words ask more than the question itself if the world's greatest secret enemy that lies and lasts is The Wights who are the world's bloodthirsty enemy that the world's humanity had ever arisen and viewed and where its nature and authenticity came from, a kind of dark magic shadow was created its monsters that eat and kill all life and then afterwards rise from the dead. A long lasting black night that never descends from the core of light and lets the world stand in its rawness again. Aelora went and thought about it as she sat on her throne and held her autians again as she usually does and lastly she had a talk with a farmer who was having problems with his wells in his area of the city and asked for immediate service because it have been queuing up for people to repair things. Aelora said she would send someone she could find quickly and take a look at the wells and see why no water wanted to stay. The farmer thanked the Queen by giving him a basket of vegetables he had grown himself and the Queen smiled and thanked him profusely. The farmer bowed and went home, and Aelora ordered Otto to put it on his to-do list in front of people. Otto had to say more fun than ever being a councilor to a regent, but being a friend and councilor to Viserys was just as fun but Aelora got things so easy and hassle free. But it was probably because people trusted their beloved Queen. Then the next one came up and it was a beautiful young widow who was dressed in Meeren's noble clothes and looked a little tired.