chapter twenty one

(RECAP : AUSTIN FOUND OUT THAT NATALIE IS THE POWERFUL PERSON TO KILL THEM. ALONDRA FOUND OUT THAT SHE HAS TO KILL AUSTIN AND ALLY IN ORDER TO COMPLETE HER MISSION. IN SONIC BOOM, ALLY AND TRISH, PLAN A GOING AWAY PARTY FOR RIKER AND RYDEL. DURING THE PARTY ALLY FEELS A BAD PRESENCE FROM NATALIE. ALSO AUSTIN TELLS ALLY THAT NATALIE IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO KILL THEM. ALLY DOESN'T BELIEVE HIM AND THEY GET INTO A FIGHT. AUSTIN, RYDEL AND RIKER PERFORM GERONIMO BY SHEPPARD. ALLY IS STILL MAD AT AUSTIN, THEN SHE GETS A BAD FEELING AND STARTS LOOKING FOR NATALIE. DURING ALLY'S SEARCH, SHE STARTS TALKING TO ONE OF NATALIE'S BEST FRIENDS PAOLA. THEN THE LIGHTS GO OFF AND ALLY IS BEING DRAGGED AND BLINDFOLDED TOWARDS THE ENTRANCE OF SONIC BOOM. SHE IS THROWN IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR. ALLY FINDS OUT THAT HER CAPTIVE IS HER OWN SISTER, NATALIE. [READ CHAPTER 20])

Austin's POV

Ugh!!! I can't believe I lost her! This is all my fault! I gotta find her! Fast!
I flew everywhere and didn't have any lucky.
"Did you find her?" Trish asked, her eyes were all red and puffy. She's been crying for hours. Dez sighed heavily and hugged Trish. She hugged him back and just cried. Dez started stroking her hair and said,
"We'll find her. I promise"
Trish just kept crying and Dez just kept consoling her. I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.
"Austin! Any luck?" Adam asked as he came in running with Elliot, Alex, and Alondra.
"No. You?" I asked as I sighed.
"Neither" he said and ran his hands through his hair.
"I knew she was up to no good! I didn't buy her act anyways! That bitch!" Trish said, as she let go of Dez.
"I didn't either! She seemed way to nice. Way to snotty" Adam said, everyone else agreed.We been searching for Ally for three hours now. We all came to a conclusion that Natalie was the one who kidnapped her. We all had a hunch that Natalie was up to no good in the first place.

"Where would she had taken her?" Alondra said, I ran my hand in frustration and sighed.
"I have no idea." I said, then I looked at Elliot who was looking up at the night time sky.
"Elliot, you know them better than any of us. Do you have an idea where they might be?" I asked him, as he kept looking up. He looked at me and smiled. "THEIR OLD HOME" he said.

Ally's POV

"Stop! Stop! S-stop, Nat. I'm beg-" I woke up with sweat running down my face. My head hurting, I look around and the memories come back. Natalie kidnapped me, brought me to our old home. My hands are tied to a bed not just any bed, my old bed. I look down at my left knee I see a cut, it stopped bleeding but its still looks fresh. I wince as I move my knee towards the edge of the bed. It's been four days, four days since we got here. Four days with Natalie torturing me. Four days without Austin. I lose the grip on my hands and slip out. I make my way towards the door and grab the knob.
"Please let it be open" I whisper. I wiggle the knob and to my luck, its unlocked. I smile and quietly open it. I step out and quietly go to the restroom and grab the first aid kit. Holding the first aid kit in my hands, I walk back to the room and close the door. I go to the bed and start cleaning and wrapping up my knee. I place the first aid kit under the bed, and make my way out one again. Carefully and quietly I make my way downstairs, I see my phone on the island and grab it. Turning it on, I see eighty thousand messages and missed calls from all of my friends. I smile and wipe the tears away. I hear a car door close, and I run upstairs back to the room turning off my phone and hiding it underneath my bed. I place my hands inside the rope and slightly tighten the knot, as I lay down under the covers.

"She can't see that I wrapped up my knee."

The door opens and in comes Natalie, holding a jar of pickles. My mouth starts to water and stomach starts to growl.

"Here you go. This is the only meal that you'll get the whole month. Make it last" she says, placing the jar of pickles on my night stand. I nod and look into her hazel eyes.

"Why?" I ask, she doesn't say anything. She doesn't need to because the silence gives it away. She stands there for a few more minutes then walks out the door. Once I hear silence, I loosen the knot once more and grab the jar of pickles. Opening them, I let the smell intoxicate my whole body and I grab one long pickle out of the jar. I bit it and moan as the taste dancing around my tongue. I eat slowly remembering that this is my only food I'll get this month. I place the lid back on and place the jar of pickles behind my mini library. I grab my phone from under my bed and turn it on. I hear all the worried and frantic voice-mails of everyone. I read all the text messages saying, Ally where are you? Were coming for you Ally. Hang in there, be strong we will rescue you. I wipe the tears and hold my phone to my chest.

"I miss you guys, please come and save me" I whisper. I scan the messages again, I click on Austin's and smile.

Ally.. Ally please be okay. Please be okay Ally. Don't worry I'm coming to rescue you. I'm no letting anything bad happen to my Ally. I love you, I'm coming for you. It's my job to protect you, nothing bad will happen to you. I promise.

Love your guardian angel Austin.

I wipe the tears away, then click the call button. On the first ring he answered,

"Ally! Ally, its you?" he says, his voice is filled with worry. I can already imagine his face, probably all pale with eye bags under his eyes, his beard fully grown. I stay quiet and finally find my voice,

"Yes Austin, it's me" I say. I hear him sigh and I already know he's calmer.

"I'm glad your okay. What has that she devil done to you"

"You need to stop hanging out with Trish. I know how to defend myself against my sister. A cut on my knee is no damage at all." I joke.

"Ally! I'm serious" he says, I bit my bottom lip from giggling.

"As am I Austin. I'm doing just fine." I lie, and sit own on the bed.

"We have all booked flights to your home town. Elliot told us where she has you. We will come and rescue you Ally, hang in there. Please" he says, I sniff and wipe the tears away.

"Okay" I choke out and end the call. I sit there with the phone in my hand.

"I 'm not alone anymore. I'm not alone anymore"

A week passes and I get more cuts from Natalie. I have eight cuts, two on my left wrist, two on my right, and two more on my right knee. They get longer and deeper each time. Each time she leaves, I start healing them, using little of supplies as possible. Each night, I go downstairs and get some food and eat it. In the mornings I walk downstairs and sneak food into my room. I check my phone for missed calls or text messages from my friends. Natalie leaves the house everyday from 3:30 pm and comes home at 7:00 pm. I have no idea what she does during those hours but I always go outside and take walks remembering my childhood. I know, I can go to the police and tell them the whole story, but I don't have the heart to do it. I can't stand my twin sister being locked up behind bars. I love her that much, even if she betrayed my trust, I just can't. 

Alondra's POV

I need to tell him. He should know. But first we need to find Ally before everything gets worse.
"Alondra, you ready?" Trish  asked me as she stood inside my closet looking for some last minute accessories.
"Yes I am ready, are  you done stealing my stuff?" I said, as I snatched away a bracelet from her.

"I'm not stealing. I'm borrowing" she said, and took out a pair of earrings. "We are on a rescue mission, not going on vacation" I said, as pulled her out of my walk-in closet and shut the door. 

We grab our bags and head to my car. I drive to Alex's house and then we all head to the airport to meet the guys.

"We all ready?" Elliot asks, we all nod in agreement and head towards the gate 58.

"Ally here we come, were going to save you" Austin says, I hold his hand a little tighter and he returns the gesture.