Chapter fourteen

Ally's POV

"Ally!" Natalie yelled as she ran towards me with tears streaming down her eyes

"Nat whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked, worried

"M-mom and d-dad are no longer going to be together" she said, I froze. Everything from past came to me in an instant, from the moment I was born till now.

"Ally!" Natalie yelled as she shoke me.

"No!" I said, and ran towards my parent's room. I opened the door and ran towards them.

"You can't separate, you can't!" I sobbed,

"Ally...." both of my parents said

"You can't separate, you can't leave each other. You love each other" I sobbed then I felt two hands lift me up. I didn't look at them, I just kept my gaze on the ground letting the tears fall.

"Ally, Natalie my precious girls, we do love each other but your dad got an offer to Miami Florida to run a music shop. I know both of you love music. So this is the best way, both of you guys will go with your father and live there. I'll stay here in North Carolina with Carly and everyone else." my mom said,

"No we are a family, we stay together" Natalie said, I nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry girls" my dad said, as he hugged Natalie and I tight.

I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

"Why did I just have that memory? Why?" I ask myself as I get up and go towards my closet whilst wiping away the tears. I get out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black tank-top, a purple long sleeve shirt, a purple cardigan, a black scarf, my black combat boots, and my black bennie. I place them all on my bed and hope in the shower. After a five minute shower, I get dressed and do my hair. I curl the ends and put on mascara, foundation, and eyeliner. I put on my bennie, grab my bag, phone, iPod, ear buds, and phone charger and head downstairs. As soon I head towards the kitchen I froze. In front of me, my mom, dad, and sister are all sitting down at the dinner table and having breakfast. I always imagine this day, but it all seems unreal. Everything looks all forced and unrealistic for this to happen. All looks like a dream, a dream I've wished for to come true.

"Morning Als" Natalie says, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"M-morning Nat" I say and take a seat next to her.

"Here you go hunny, I made yours and Natalie's favorite breakfast' my mother says as she hands me a plate with pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and pickles. I haven't eaten this in a long time, not since..

"Ally! Are you going to eat that, or just stare at it all morning" Natalie says knocking me out of my thoughts once again.

"I'm going to eat" I say and start eating a pickle. I finished my food and place the plate in the sink.

"Alright, lets go to school or we'll be late Als" Natalie says, I nodded and grab my bag.

'Well bye mom, bye dad" I say and walk outside, while Natalie waved goodbye.

"Bye take care!" both of my parents yelled as Natalie closed the door. We walked in silence towards her car. Se stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"Als, um... I can drive you to school if you want" she says, I smile shyly at her. I felt that my twin sister was back, I felt complete.

"Yeah sure" I say and walk closer to her. I can see tears forming in her eyes, and I feel the same emotion. She smiled and hugged me, I was stunned but soon hugged back.