Chapter tweleve

Ally's POV

"Ally" Adam said

"Yeah?" I said, I looked at his beautiful brown eyes and what he told me, completely made me paralyzed.

"I love you" he said. I didn't know what to do, I just sat there, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I love you too" the words came out of my mouth, without me stopping them. He smiled brightly and kissed me passiontatly. I kissed back, and wrapped my hands around his neck. 

"I love Ally" He whispered in my ear. 

"I love you too Adam" I said, again the words coming out of my mouth without me stopping them. He looked at me and gave my lips a peck. 

"You should go inside before your dad gets mad" he said, I nodded and got out. I waved bye and entered my house. 

"Ally!" My mom yelled as she embraced me in her arms. 

"M-mom" I say and hug her back. She lookes at me and smiles

"Oh, Ally... I have news to tell you" she says, I look at her confused.

"What news?" I ask, then my dad walks in and smiles brightly. 

"Whats going on?" I ask

"Ally.... Your going to have a baby brother or sister" my dad says, my jaw drops. 

"What?!" I yell. 

"I'm pregnant honey" my mom says as she smiles brightly at me. 

"B-but you and dad-how did this- what?!" I say, still trying to process everything. 

"Ally... I know, but we still love each other and when I got back, there was still that spark and now.... this is happening" my mom explained. I couldn't believe it, first Adam, now my parents. Without saying anything else, I ran upstairs to my room. I sighed and let the tears flow as I ran my hands through my hair. I wiped the tears away, and slowly grabbed my phone. I looked at it, and unlocked it. Ally, what are you doing? Don't, he might be busy. Don't call him, leave him alone.  I sighed, and placed my phone to the side. I got up and walked over to my closet, and grabbed a small box. I looked at it and slowly opened it. Inside, it had pictures of my childhood, and one picture of my family. I smiled and got up whilst holding the picture close to my chest. I walked over to my bed, and looked at it. I smiled, as the memory of that day flashed through my mind. 

*flashback* 

June 9 2006 

"Ally! Come on!" Elliot said, as he pulled me towards him. I giggled and said, 

"Alright E! I'm going, I'm going" he smiled brightly and we both ran towards the ocean. We splashed and chased each other around. 

"Ally! Elliot! Time to eat!" my Aunt Carly yelled, Elliot and I both ran towards my aunt and smiled. 

"Food!" we both said, and laughed. My aunt and mom rolled their eyes at us and said, 

"You two are sure something"

"We were made for each other, right Als" Elliot said, I nodded. We both sat down and my mom gave us our food. A hamburger, with bacon, tomato, jalapeños and pickles! Extra pickles for me. I looked at Elliot. He was already half way done, and I haven't even took a bite from mine. 

"Elliot! Slow down! No one is going to take that burger away from you!" I teased,as I took a bite from mine. He looked at me, and then at my burger. 

"You going to eat that?" he said, as he hand slowly reached my burger. I slapped his hand away and sternly said, 

"Get another burger, fatty" and kept on eating my burger. When I was done, I took a sip of my apple juice and went towards my bag.