chapter ten

Austin's POV

That kiss, that amazing kiss. I didn't have control of my body, evrything went by so fast, I couldn't stop myself. I can still taste her strawberry lip gloss and how beautiful her pink lushes lips fell in perfect sync with mine. I sighed and let myself fall down on my bed. 
"Oh Ally the things you do to me" I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
"Austin" he said, I rubbed my eyes and sighed. Can't I just get ONE, just one day of rest. Or at least let me sleep!.
"Yes sir?" I said, he looked at me and with a wave of his hand we were in a different place. I looked around and idemitaly reconized were we whee. We were in Sonic Boom, and across from me I saw Ally, she was helping out a costumer who was  trying to choose between a trumpet and a guitar.  
"Ally!" I yelled, but she didn't hear me.
"She can't hear you nor see you. Austin we are in a different time zone, we are in the future."
"The future!"
"Yes, in this time period Ally is safe and sound, you are still her guardian angel, best friend and partner."
"So, why take me here? I don't see anything wrong"
"Just watch"
I looked at were Ally was and she looked beautiful as ever. The door swunged open and Adam walked in, my heart ached and my hands turned into fists. I watched as him and Ally hugged and linked hands.
"Ally, theres something I wanna tell you" Adam said
"What is it?" Ally asked
"Ally.......I ........ I love you" Adam said, my whole body was burning with anger.
"Adam.... I love you too!" Ally said, and hugged him. My heart broke. I turned to John, anger and sadness was running through me.
"Is this what you wanted to show me! I don't see anything wrong!" I yelled
"Just watch" he simply said, I grunted and looked over to Adam and Ally.
"Hey Adally" Trish said, as she entered the store
"Trish I told you not to call us that" Ally said
"To bad, I like it and it stays" Trish said
"Hey everyone" Alex said, as she entered the store with Elliot.
"Hey Ellex" Trish said
"Trish, I told you not to call us that" Elliot said
"Wow, you and Ally are related" Trish said, Ally and Elliot gave Trish a death glare whilst Alex and Adam chuckled.

"Sir, I don't see any-"
"Look real closely and you'll find the answer"
I did as I was told and looked extremely close, then everything cleared. Those weren't the real Adam, Trish, Alex and Elliot. Those were people in disguise. Ally!
As on cue, Ally screamed and fell down. I made my way to her.
"Ally! Ally!" I screamed
"Austin" she said, her voice weak
"Y- You can hear me" I said, surprised
"Austin, come please" she said, then the door bursted open and the future me came in and punched everyone and threw them to the ground. Then, future me rushed towards Ally and carried her bridal style. 
"Don't worry Ally, I'm here" the future me said, I walked beside them and just kept my gaze on Ally. She was smiling weakly and slowly closing her eyes, her grip tighten around my future me's neck and snuggled closer to me. I smiled, and gently kissed her forehead. The future me did the same, and Ally smiled.

"Austin" John said, I turned around and walked towards him
"How does this help? What does this mean?" I asked, as I looked where Ally once was.
"I have noticed" he said
"Noticed what?" I said, with my head croocked to the side
"You and Ally, Austin I'm not stupid" he said, I felt my cheeks burn
"Sir, I just couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry, don't take me away from her, she means a lot to me and if I'm not with her, she woun't be able to def-"
"Austin, I'm not going to take her away from you"
"Wait what?"
"I've seen how much she really means to you so I'm not going to take her away from you"
"Really?! Thank you, thank you!" I said, and huged him. He cleared his throat and I let go.
"We should return" he said, I nodded in agreement. With the swift move of his hand we returned back to heaven.
"You should go, you have training tomorrow" he said, I smiled
"Thank you sir" I said, he smiled back and I slowly closed my eyes.