Chapter three

Ally's POV

"Thank you for shopping at Sonic Boom! Here's your change" I said, to the costumer as I handed her her flute and change. She smiled and I smiled back. I sighed and cleaned up shop, then I went over to my songbook and opened it. I smiled, every since that day Austin saved my life and told me about him being an Angel, I have never been more glad, that I let him in my life.

"Hey Ally" Adam said, as he entered the store.

"hey Adam" I said, and hugged him.

"So, want to hang out?"

"Sure" I said, and got my bag. and we headed towards the park. Once we got there, we sat on a bench near an Oak tree.

"So, Ally. Our 1 month anniversary is coming, I'm going to take you out" he said, as he put his arm around my shoulder

"I know, and where we going?" I asked, as I rested my head on his shoulder

"It's a surprise" he said, I raised my eyebrows and looked at him. He chuckled

"Okay" I said, and settled my head back down

"Yeah, but I will give you a hint" he said, I nodded

"Wear something fancy" he said, and kissed my forehead. I smiled

"Okay" I said, and snuggled closer to him. We stayed like that for a few more hours, then he walked my back to Sonic Boom. We gave each other a kiss goodbye and he left, as I entered the store. I walked over to the counter and started to write in my songbook.

"Hey Ally, what you writing?" Austin said, as he leaned over the counter, I looked at him and immediately close my book.

"Nothing important" I said, and grabbed some magazines.

"So, Were is Adam going to take you for your one month anniversary?"

"I don't know, he said it was a surprise and to wear something fancy." I said, Austin raised his eyebrows

"So, why are you feeling nervous?" he asked, now it was my turn to raise my eyebrows.  

"How do you know-' I was about to say when Austin's voice entered my thoughts

Ally, when I gained your trust, remember I have the ability to feel what you feel, also I can enter inside your mind.

"I know" I said, he smiled and hugged me.

"So, tell me why are you feeling nervous" he repeated and lifted my chin so I can look at him.

"I- I'm not nervous, I'm scared. It's been a month with him, and I'm afraid he might use me, and Natalie will win." I said, as I said the last part in a low voice, so he couldn't hear. But, sadly  he did hear it.

"Ally, like I said before, if he tries to hurt you, I will kill him. Also, who is Natalie and why will she win?" I looked at him, and his thumb wiped away the tear that I didn't notice fall off my cheek.

"Austin....I can't tell you. I'm sorry" I manage to say

"Ally.." he said, and hugged me tighter

It's okay All, I understand. You can tell me when your ready.

"Thank you" I said, and wrapped my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for a few more minutes, when his phone vibrated it made us both jump.

"Answer it" I said

"Okay" he said, as he took it out of his back pocket.

"Hello?" he said, he looked at me and went upstairs to the practice room. I sighed and  went back to writing in my songbook.

Austin, why do I get butterflies whenever I'm around you? Why do I get nervous and why do I get so easily lost in those beautiful hazel brown eyes of yours. Ally! Don't think like that! No! You shall not have feelings for Austin! You re with Adam! Also, remember that Austin can enter your thoughts, maybe he is listing to you think right now about him. Remember the last time, the way he acted when he thought you had a crush on him! You just made him your friend. you can't lose that. He also saved you.

I sighed and admitted to myself that, I'm right. Also I'm so confused. I MIGHT have feelings for Austin, but I'm with Adam. I sat down on the resting area and placed my hands and sighed deeply.

"What shall I do?" I said, then I heard footsteps coming down.

"Hey Ally, that was my mom. She wants me to go home." he said, I got up

"Oh, okay Austin, well see you tomorrow?" I asked I opened he door for him. He nodded and smiled, as he was about to leave, I saw a smirk appear on him.

"Aus-" I began to say but he cut me off.

You are so beautiful Ally, be safe and remember if you ever are in trouble, I'll be there. Night my precious Ally Marie Dawson

With that he left the store. I closed the door and locked t as well. Then I got my stuff, put the alarm, doubled check everything was in place and left out the backdoor. I called my dad to pick me up, after a fifteen minute wait in the parking lot, my dad came. I climbed in the car, and we drove home. Once I got home, I put on my pajamas and climbed to bed. I sighed and a huge smile appeared on my face

Oh, Austin, you don't know how much you mean to me"  with that I feel asleep.

(A/N: SORRY I TOOK LONG, I HAD A BUNCH OF FINALS. PLEASE DON'T HATE  ME. THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE, IT MADE ME BLUSH JUST WRITING IT. AUSLLY MOMENTS. Comment Vote Follow)