Chapter nine

Ally's POV

I was in my room cleaning , when I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and opened the door, I soon regretted it.

"Hello, Ally" Natalie said, with her evil smile plastered on her lips.

"N-Natalie? W-what are you doing here?" I asked, as I stood there, paralyzed and shocked.

"May I come in?" she said, her eyes and everything about her softened. I was still in shock, that I didn't know I nodded my head, and she walked in. I closed the door, and stood there.

"Ally, I need your help" she said, my eyes widen. Natalie, my twin sister, my bully since pre-school, wants my help! No, this must be a trap to embarrass me. Don't fall for it, Ally. Don't.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I need you, to do something for me." she said

"Like what?" I asked

"I need you, to forgive me" she said, my jaw dropped

"Forgive you! After all thses years Nat! Your begging for my forgiveness!" I yelled

"Yes" she simply said

"No!" I said, 

"Why not? I'm trying to be nice here I'm trying to get my twin BACK!"she yelled, and I saw tears form in her eyes

"Yeah, look if you want my forgiveness, you got to earn it. I can't just give it to you" I said, as I felt the tears in my eyes start to fall

"Fine, how do I earn it" she said, wiping the tears away

"Figure it out, now can you please leave. I got stuff to do" I said, my voice cold as ice. 

"I'll help you" she said, with a smile. A genuine smile. I looked at her and studied her, looking deep in her eyes if she meant it or not. At that moment I saw the old Natalie, my twin sister. 

"Als, i'm trying to be your friend" she said, still staring at her, and a small gasp escaped my lips. 

" You haven't called me that in years. Look if you want to be my friend, then first stop bullying me, and try being my sister again." I said, with a small smile

" Yeah, it's been a long time Als. Fine" she said, without any hesitation. I smiled, and walked her out the door.

"Well, see ya, and remember no more bullying, Nat" I said, as I pushed her out the door. She was about to say something, but I didn't let her. I shut the door right in her face. I smiled proudly and went upstairs to my room. 

Once I got there, I was in shock. Standing in the middle of my half way clean room is Austin, shirtless with his wings folded on his back.

"Austin! W-what are you doing! Dressed like that!" I asked, as I felt every bone in my body go weak, and my heartbeat beat out of my chest.

"I sensed you were in trouble, Ally" he said, with worry in his eyes.

"I was, but it's over now. I'm sorry if i worried you" I said, I started to pick up my clothes and place them in hangers.

"It's okay Ally, you don't need to be sorry. I'm always here for you" he said, I turned around and saw that he put on his shirt. man I wanted him shirtless a little bit longer. Wait what. Ally don't think like that! But I want him to just be like-   I was knocked out of my thoughts when Austin waved a hand in front of my face.

"Ally!"  he yelled.

"Y-yeah?" I said, as I felt my cheeks get warm.

"We have to go and train, remember"