Chapter thirteen

Austin's POV

"Austin. Wake up" John said. I rubbed my eyes and slowly adjusted them to the bright lights. I looked at him and he crossed his arms.

"Hello sir" I said, as we walked towards his office. We sat down and he cleared his throat,

"Austin, I'm sorry to say this but you can no longer be with Ally"

"What?! How? What?! Sir, please don't do this! You know I can't leave her alone! Please I'm begging you!"

"I'll see what I can do. I know how much she means to you, and you have been with her through so many hard times. I can't make any promises but I'l try my best"

"Thank you"

"Now, go back" he said, I nodded and slowly walked out of his office.

I woke up and sighed as I ran my hands through my hair. The thought of no longer being with Ally scares me to death. I slowly got out of bed and went towards my closet.

"Alright, if this happens, I have to spend as much time as possible with Ally. I need to make memories with her. Memories neither of us should forget about" I said, as I grabbed my clothes and walked towards my restroom. I took a five minute shower and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my backpack, phone, ear buds, keys, and purple hoodie and headed downstairs.

"Morning sweety" my mom said, as I walked towards the kitchen

"Morning mom" I said, and kissed her cheek. I grabbed an apple and shoved it in my bag.

"Oh Austin, your cousin is coming to visit" my mom said, my eyes widen.

"My cousin?! Which cousin?!" I asked

"You know, your favorite cousin, Riker"

"Oh, okay. When's he coming over?" I asked, as relief swelled through me

"Monday in the afternoon. You could invite your friends"

"Okay, thanks mom. Bye" I said, and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove towards school. Once I got there, I went towards Dez's locker.

"Morning Bu-" Dez began but I shut his locker and dragged him towards the guys restroom. I double checked that we were alone.

"Well then, I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. You almost smashed my fingers!" he exclaimed as he shoved his hand in my face. I grunted and shoved it off.

"Sorry about that buddy, but I have news" I said, his whole expression changed in an instant.

"Tell me" he said, I sighed and sat down. He sat next to me.

"Yesterday, I got called up there, and John told me that I might no longer be.... no longer be Ally's guardian angel" I said

"What?! That can't happened! Do you know how long it took you to gain her trust? To be her friend? To be near her?! Austin take me up there! I'm going to give them a piece of my mind" he said, and stood up.

"Dez you know that I can't bring you up there, what if they decide to fire you! What if they tell you that your no longer be able to take of Rydel or anyone else?!"

"They need to know that they just can't separate you two, they need to know what you went through. Did John even tell you why they are doing that? They already took me away from her. " he said. I nodded.

"No, but he told me that he'll do everything he can so it won't happen. Yeah, I remeber know. Maybe they'll find you someone else and you'll be better than before" I said, and smiled