Chapter 5: The Trio

A6D POV-

"Hello?" I smile as I say.

"Hello, what's up?" Skeppy asks.

"Oh, nothing, I was bored and wanted to talk or something." 

"That's cool, but isn't it like midnight or something in France?" He chuckles as he asks.

"I mean it's only uh 10 PM. What time is it for you?" 

"It's 4 PM here, 4:10 to be exact."

"Ah okay. Did you maybe wanna play Minecraft?" As Ian, my cat, leaps into my lap, I ask.

"Sure! That should be fun, want me to call Bad?" 

"I don' know... Maybe he won't want to. You know, because of the troll we did?" As I pet Ian, I mutter something nervously.

"Oh, trust me! He will forget heh, he always plays with me after I troll him! Plus, that was like ages ago!" He laughs enthusiastically.

"Dude it was like yesterday." I chuckle as I say.

"Yesterday, ages ago, same thing! Either way, we can just play if you want. Bad is probably with his dog anyway." 

"Hm okay" As Ian takes a seat next to my keyboard, I say.

"Anyway! Let's get onto Teamspeak." He says.

He sends the ts and I open Minecraft together. Skeppy creates a world in which we can play. 

"Do we wanna go to a hardcore world? That would be fun, only if you want to of course" As he proceeds to create the world, he says.

"Sure, are we gonna survive or try and beat the game?" I ask while petting Ian's chin

"Have you ever beat Minecraft?"

"Nope, I don't really play that much honestly" As Ian stands up and sniffs my microphone, I say

"Ah oka- dude are you sniffing your mic or something" He bursts out laughing.

"No, my cat is" I say this as I push Ian to the side.

"Mhmmm, your cat, sureee" He laughs, and I blush slightly.

"It's not me! Why would I sniff the mic?" I say while putting my hand on my face.

"I don't knowww, cause you're weird." He says this while laughing like a child.

"Whatever" I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Hehe, come join the world!" He screams. 

I join the world and attack him in the game. We both giggle as we punch each other as he strikes me back. We both die as a result of our stupidity, which drives us to sit in silence until breaking out laughing.

"What the fuck! I wasn't supposed to die! Only you" I said this while laughing heartily.

"Oh fuck off!" He says this while laughing just as hard as I do.

We restart in a different world and play for roughly 2 hours. We didn't kill the dragon, but it was still entertaining. We ended up killing each other again because of a joke he told.

"What?? My joke was funny and relatable!" He laughs

"French people don't dream about baguettes all the time! What if I said all Américains dream about sports and aliments!" I exclaim while laughing heartily.

"Well Id say I'm not completely American! So ha! Also what is an aliments" He says this with a phony French accent.

"I thought you were Américain? And that's food" I say this with confusion and interest.

"I was born in America but I'm Pakistani" He says confidently.

"Wow, do you know the language?" With a slight smile, I ask.

"Bayi sector kee lambai haan kahti he" He says in Urdu, with a chuckle.

In silence, I stare blankly. "You know I have no idea what that means right?"

"Yea, hehe. It means the perpendicularity of the bisector says yes." He chuckles.

"Oh, vous dites toujours ça, n'est-ce pas?" With a shit-eating smile, I say.

"Hey thats not fair! I dont know that much French! >:("He shouts

"What! You just said it to me!" 

"Thats different! You asked if i spoke Urdu so I spoke Urdu UnU" He crosses his arms

We both sit there in silence, unable to remain "angry" at each other, and burst out laughing again.

"Ugh it's like midnight and I have school" I sigh 

"Thats okay, we can play again tomorrow!" He exclaims with glee.

"That's cool with me. Bye Skeppy!" I smile

"Bye A6DDD" 

*USER DISCONNECTED*

I yawn as I take up Ian. As I transfer him to my bed, he snuggles into my arms. I take a seat and pet him; he purrs and looks at me. He grabs my hand and tugs on it. I smile and lie down. 'Skeppy makes me so happy. He's such a wonderful person.' I think to myself before going to sleep, holding Ian.

End of Chapter 5 (727 Words)