Chapter 6: Frenchman

Before we begin, this chapter is dedicated to my biggest fan and a really cool person! Please follow her on social media and show your support!  Her socials will be at the end of the chapter<3 

Also, Xem has not released a lot of his personal life (which is completely fine) so this will really be just improv.

A6D POV- 

I awoke at 6:30 a.m., having fallen asleep with Ian and waking up with his tail all over my face. I laughed and pushed him away before standing up to take a shower. I changed into a plain black shirt, black jeans, and black converses after my shower. Before leaving my room, I brush my hair and teeth and put on the basics. Ian followed me since he knew I was about to make him breakfast. I enter the kitchen to get his bowl and to greet my mother.

"Bonjour maman."(Good morning mom) I say while smiling at her.

"Bonjour Vincent, le petit déjeuner est presque terminé"(Good morning Vincent, breakfast is almost done) Before kissing me on the cheek, she says.

I nod and place Ian's bowl on the floor in front of him. Before eating, he looks up at me and meows. I walk out of the kitchen with my backpack and phone. I'm sitting at the dining room table, flipping through my phone. I respond to a few texts from friends, the majority of which ask if I'm going to school today. My mother approaches me with a plate of croque madame and places it on the table.

"Bon appétit" she says with a smile.

"Merci"(Thank you) I respond before eating.

After breakfast, I put my phone in my backpack and get ready to leave. My mother takes the car keys while I take the house keys, and we walk out the door. We arrive at the car and get inside. 

"Avez-vous tout?" (Do you have it all?) My mom asks.

"Oui maman" (Yes mom) I respond.

She smiles and drives to school. We arrive after a short distance, say our goodbyes, and I exit the car to enter the school. I stroll over to a handful of my friends.

"Hey Vin, tu es le dernier ici, comme d'habitude."(Hey Vin, you're the last one here, as usual.) While yanking on my backpack, one of my friends says.

"Euh oui, j'habite le plus loin de l'école que tu connardis." (Uh yes, I live the farthest from the school you asshole.) I say this before punching him playfully.

While we're all talking, I get a text saying I've been added to a gc with Skeppy and Bad. While reading the texts, I silently chuckle to myself. My unintentional laughter drew my friend's attention.

"À qui parlez-vous?" (Who are you talking to?) Gabriel, my friend, says as he moves closer to me

"Avez-vous une petite amie?" (Do you have a girlfriend?) My good friend, Louise inquires, her eyes widening with a smile.

"Ou petit ami, on ne sait jamais"(Or boyfriend, you never know) Claude shrugs, which causes Louise to roll her eyes.

"Non non, juste ce type que j'ai rencontré il y a quelques jours et son ami." (No no, just this guy I met a few days ago and his friend.) I say this while showing them the texts.

"Oh? Où les avez-vous rencontrés ?" (Oh? Where did you meet them?) Bellamy asks as she takes my phone.

"En ligne" (Online) I say this before taking my phone.

They all nod and glance at the time.

"7:55 prenons une longueur d'avance avant que le professeur Laurent n'ait la tête"(7:55 lets get a head start before Professor Laurent has our heads) Gabriel says as he picks up his backpack. 

I put my phone in my pocket and we head upstairs to the classroom. We stand outside the classroom door, waiting for it to open. After a few moments of silence, my phone goes off. I look to see what it is, but the two are still conversing, so I turn off my phone. Before we enter the classroom, the door opens, and we are greeted by our professor.

"Bonjour les étudiants, veuillez prendre place. La question du jour est au tableau, ils seront dus à la fin du cours." (Good morning students, please take your seats. The question of the day is on the board, they will be due at the end of class.) Professor Laurent says this while she stands near the open door.

 We all take our seats and get out our notebooks.

School is finally out for the day after a long day of work. I leave the school with my friends. Gabriel comes to a halt and glances at us.

"Vin, tu viens chez moi, n'est-ce pas ?" (Vin, you're coming to my house, aren't you?) He asks

"Euh, oui. Puis-je amener mon chat?"(Uh yea, can I bring my cat?) I ask

"Bien sûr, cela ne me dérange pas du tout."(Sure, I don't mind at all.) He smiles and shrugs.

End of Chapter 6 (804 Words)

@KiingVultture (On Twitter) @Kiingvultture (On Instagram) @KiingVultture (On Twitch) Go support!!!