Chapter 11 /S or /J?

Xem's POV-

I read Skeppy's text and pause for a few seconds, taking in what he said. Gabriel notices me sitting quietly staring at my phone screen. He sat up and turned to face me and my phone screen. He taps me on the shoulder.

"Hé mec, ça va?"(Hey man, you alright?) He asks.

"Oui" I respond.  "Je viens de recevoir ce texte, et euh regarde."(I just got this text, and uh look.) I say this while motioning for him to read the texts. 

I despise his stupid smile as he nods and smiles at me. I'm not sure how Bellamy puts up with it, but that's what siblings do. I raise an eyebrow in his direction.

"Eh bien, vous devez dire quelque chose"(Well, you have to say something) He elbows me

It took some time for me to receive a response after sending that. I was nervous the entire time; I have no idea what I'm doing, but I can't stop now or Bellamy will kill me. When I turn to face the guys, Gabriel shrugs and Claude just looks bored.

 When I turn to face the guys, Gabriel shrugs and Claude just looks bored

Skeppy is adorable, and his texts make me laugh. I'm honestly so happy right now, Gabriel pats my back and Claude smiles at me. I go to text Bellamy to tell her, and she and Louise burst into the room with bright smiles before leaping to my side and tightly hugging me.

"Vin, je te l'ai dit ! Je suis tellement fier de toi!"(Vin, I told you! I'm so proud of you!

"Oui, nous sommes fiers de toi Vin."(Yea, we're proud of you Vin.) Louise look at me with a tired smile.

"J'ai rencontré ce gars il y a quelques jours et vous sortez déjà avec lui. C'est dingue."(Met this guy a couple of days ago and you're already dating him. That's crazy.) Gabriel laughs

"Eh bien, je ne dirais pas ça, devrais-je lui demander?"(Well, I wouldn't say that, should I ask him?) I look around, Bellamy nods

Skeppy begins texting before I begin typing. While I waited for his message, I put my phone down.

 While I waited for his message, I put my phone down

I'm confused, but I'm not going to argue. I'm too tired to think, so I text him goodnight and plug in my phone to charge. The girls return to Bellamy's room. I lay down and fall asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

I awoke to Ian's tail brushing against my nose, and Bellamy was pulling Ian closer to me. She laughs as I sit up, and I rub my eyes before putting on my glasses and yawning. I grab Ian's paw and kiss his head as I stand up to walk out the door. We walk downstairs. 

"Venez vous asseoir"(Come sit) Bellamy motions for me to take a seat at the dining table, which I do. For breakfast, their mother prepares Radishes on Toast.

We went back upstairs after breakfast, and I got a text from my mom asking if I wanted to come home today; I don't want to go home, but Skeppy wanted to make a video. I say yes before repacking my belongings. At least I'm not the only one leaving today, as Louise's mother arrived shortly after. I grab Ian and say my goodbyes before heading outside to wait for my mother. My mother pulls into the driveway after a short time, and I greet her and get into the car. We return home after a short drive. I put Ian down and walk to my room, where I turn on my computer.

I texted Skeppy that I got home to which he replied with a smile emoji.

'What a dork' I think to myself

My computer boots up completely, and I launch Minecraft, after which Skeppy finally joins. He invites me to a world called "MC Date," which perplexed me. I was about to ask him a question when he called me on Discord. I answered the call and greeted him. His little character is jumping around as he returns my greeting.

"Hiiiii A6DEEE" 

"Hiiii Skeppyyyy, what is this?"

"It's a little Minecraft date, its hella sappy I know but its a good idea!" Skeppy says enthusiastically. 

'A date? Kinda cheesy' I think while making my character jump

"So is this before the video?" I ask

"Yea, I wanted to do this first" 

"Ah okay" 

"Well uhh, hi" He laughs nervously

"Bonjour" I giggle

"Dude what the heck! This is so weird!" Skeppy shouts.

"Have you ever done this before?" I ask

"Yea but like for giggles and shits but never like an actual date" 

"Well we both suck then" I smile

"You dont suck dude" He laughs

We talk and run around for a little while longer before Skeppy runs away, telling me not to follow him. I initially complied and stayed still, but I became bored and went to find him.

"Dude go away! I'm doing something >:(" He yells, I laugh and punch him

"What are you doing?" I ask

"I'm finding something that reminds me of yo- FUCK GO AWAYYY!" He punches me back, causing us both to laugh

I step back and let him search. I build two dirt blocks to help us remember where we are before running off to do the same. I was going to look for diamonds at first, but I knew I'd have to go to creative, so I settled on a blue orchid instead. I quickly found it and returned to the dirt pillar. I broke it while waiting for him to return. He returns shortly and pulls out a loaf of bread. I burst out laughing, which causes him to burst out laughing.

"It's supposed to be a baguette right?" I ask while laughing

"Pfft, yea" He chuckles before throwing it at me

"Well I got you this" I say as I toss the Orchid at him. 

"Aw, a flower?" He holds it 

"Yea I couldn't think of any other blue thing heh" 

"That's cute" 

We talk for hours, crack jokes, and simply enjoy each other's company. My mother called me for lunch around 2 p.m.

"I have to go, my mom called me" I say

"Aw okay. byeee I love you." 

"Bye bye, Love you too" I say before logging off

End of Chapter 11 (1061 Words)