Chapter 12: Top or bottom?(pt.1)

Skeppy's POV

A6D and I have been dating for a few months now. We would talk for hours and go on little Minecraft dates almost every day, and we even trolled Bad with pdl. But today I have a different kind of troll for Bad because he is a simple creature that is easy to troll. So, I was going to call A6D and do a little troll, but I decided to call my good friend Finn instead.

"Hey man, what's up?" Finn asks.

"Hey dude, I'm gonna need your help with trolling Bad." 

"Okay, good good, is it just going to be me and you or?" Finn replies.

"We're gonna troll him with A6D." 

"Oh, fuck yea let's go" He audibly punches the air.

"I know! This is gonna be so funny" I laugh

"What kind of troll are we going to do?" He asks

"We're gonna make Bad swear"

"Doesnt he already swear off camera?" He laughs

"Obviously but this time on camera" I giggle

"Alright man, sounds epic"

"Fuck yea, I'm gonna call A6D, Bye"

"Bye bye loser!"

After speaking with Finn, I dialed A6D.

"Bonjour mon amour" He greets me

"Heyy A6DEE" I smile

"What's up?" He asks

"Nothing much, I just talked to Finn, were gonna troll Bad, so thats why I called you"

"Ohhh, okay okay so how are we going to be trolling Bad?"

"I was thinking something like trying to actually get him to swear, cause we all know he swears off camera heh." I giggle

"You have a cute laugh, and it sounds like a good idea" A6D chuckles

"Shut up-" I blush

"Anyways, so we're gonna get Bad to swear?"

"Yep!" I sit back in my chair

"Okay sounds good"

"Alright I'll get everything set up, I love you"

"Love you too"

I end the call, switch to Discord, and prepare my recording equipment. As I'm setting everything up, I'm wondering if we should toll him on Minecraft or just do a discord call and do it that way. After some thinking I decide to go to Minecraft so that my viewers can have something to look at while I practice. So I launch Minecraft and invite everyone to Invadedlands, and in the meantime, I hit record and start my intro.

"What's going on guys and welcome to my channel! Today I have A6D and Finn1ster here, well they're not here yet but they will be. But either way, today we're gonna be trolling Badboyhalo by making him swear! I know it, you guys know it, and of course Bad knows it, he swears like a sailor off camera so why not. Also, if you haven't you should smash the subscribe button, it helps me a lot and if you don't a huge spider will be in your house sooo. Anway's let's get on with the video!"

I finish my intro and wait for A6D and Finn to join, which they soon do. I tell them to join Teamspeak so I can explain the plan to them once they've joined. I invite Bad after they join and I explain everything to them; it took him about a minute to join.

"Hi Geppy!" Bad cheerfully greets

"Hey Bad! What's up?" I reply

"Nothing much, I just took Lucy for a walk, Oh hi A6D hi Finn!"