Chapter 9: Confession?

A6D POV-

Skeppy and Bad hung up later that night, leaving me and my friends alone. Before petting Ian, Bellamy yawns and hugs me she always knows when I'm upset. The others prepare for bed, get up to shower, and change. I hug Ian and get up to go get my clothes, which are a black hoodie and black sweatpants. I sigh and walk to the bathroom, unable to shake the feeling I've had since hearing Skeppy say that... Maybe I was expecting something funny... or maybe it was the sandwich my mom made me for school...

"Ian, why do I feel so upset?" When I ask Ian, he meows back. I sigh and set him down on the counter.

Before picking up Ian, I took a shower and put my other clothes in the hamper. I return to the room and take a seat in Bellamy's egg chair. She turns to face me before standing up to hug me.

"Vincent, ça va?"(Vincent, are you okay?) she whispers.

"Oui, pourquoi demandez-vous?" (Yes, why do you ask?)

She pulls my arm, indicating that I should follow her, which I do. She leads me to her bedroom and instructs me to take a seat. She sits next to me, her face soft.

"Vincent, je sais que tu ne vas pas bien. S'il vous plaît, dites-moi ce qui ne va pas." (Vincent, I know you're not okay. Please tell me what's wrong.) She gently pats my back.

I sigh "Depuis que Skeppy a dit qu'il avait menti à quelqu'un et m'avait regardé... puis a dit que c'était une blague... Je me sens triste pour une raison quelconque." (Ever since Skeppy said he lied to somebody and looked at me... then said it was a joke... I feel sad for some reason.)

"Pensez-vous qu'il vous a menti ?"(Do you think he lied to you?) She asks

"Non... Je suppose que je voulais qu'il soit" (No... I guess I wanted him to be) I look down

"À quel sujet?" (About what?

"Je ne peux pas dire, je vous connais, vous allez rire." (I can't say, I know you, you'll laugh)

"Je promets que je ne le ferai pas, vous pouvez me le dire" (I promise I won't, you can tell me) She holds my hands

I nod, "Bellamy, je pense que je euh... Je pense que je l'aime" (Bellamy, I think I uh... I think I like him)

"Vincent, pourquoi rirais-je ? Je comprends ce que vous ressentez. Mais vous devriez lui dire." (Vincent, why would I laugh? I understand how you feel. But you should tell him.)

I shake my head "Non non, ça va. J'enterrerai ces sentiments jusqu'à ma mort. Ou je vais les endormir." (No no, it's okay. I will bury these feelings till I die. Or I'll sleep them away.)

"-,- Vincent... Non, tu devrais lui dire. Il mérite de savoir." (Vincent... no, you should tell him. He deserves to know.)

"Bellamy, pourquoi devrais-je dire à quelqu'un que si je sais qu'il ne ressent pas la même chose ?" (Bellamy, why would I tell someone that if I know they don't feel the same way?)

"C'est à toi de décider, Vincent, mais tu ne sais jamais ce que quelqu'un ressent vraiment à moins que tu ne le demandes." (It's up to you Vincent, but you never know how someone is truly feeling unless you ask.

She gets up, and I do the same. She hugs me and walks out of the room, yawning. I return to Gabriel's room with her. We both take a seat on the floor. Gabriel enters the room and sits on his bed, looking at me and poking my arm.

"Tu es bon Vin?" (You good Vin?)He asks, I nod

Bellamy looks up at Gabriel.

"Frère, sommes-nous tous dans ta chambre pour la nuit ?" (Bro, are we all in your room for the night?) She asks

"Vous et moi devrions probablement être dans votre chambre, et les garçons devraient être ici." (You and I should probably be in your room, and the boys should be here.) Louise says 

We all nod, and the girls make their way out the door. Gabriel stands up and throws a pillow and blanket to Claude. He looks at me as he pats his bed. I take a seat, and he places pillows between us. I take out my phone to check for a text from Bad. I open it and go through the messages.

 I open it and go through the messages

Soon, Bad calls me. I tell Gabriel and Claude I'll be taking the call, and they both nod. I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"A6D, hi. Uh Skeppy hasn't been answering my calls. I thought he was asleep, but he's logged onto Minecraft right now. He wouldn't even join the Teamspeak."

"That's really weird, have any ideas why he's ignoring you?" I ask

"No, after we left the call he went silent and left the call too. So I tried calling him right back and he declined the call."

"...Huh, I'll try to call him." 

"Okay, thank you A6D, let me know if he answers please!"

I hang up before dialing Skeppy's number. Before dialing his number, I take a deep breath. The phone rings... and rings... and rings... and rings... and rings... until it stops. I was about to hang up when I heard a voice on the other end of the line.

"Hello? A6D why are you calling me?"

"I uh... Bad told me to call you. I'm sorry" I feel a knot in my stomach

"Okay? Why? Nevermind, I guess it doesn't matter." He sounds bothered by something

"Skeppy, are you okay? You sound upset?"

"Yea and so do you A6D."

"..."

"I'm sorry dude, dont worry about me its just something stupid" He says with a small chuckle.

"Skeppy you can tell me" I look down

"You promise you wont laugh?" He says, I look up, remembering Bellamy's words

"I promise, if you tell me I'll admit you something too"

"Okay... I like someone. I didn't want to tell Bad cause he'd probably bother me until I tell him who." Skeppy says 

"Oh..."I look down

"Well, your turn."

For a split second, I remained silent, recalling Bellamy's words. Knowing he has feelings for someone makes me hesitant to tell him... How would Bellamy react... Should I tell him...

"Skeppy..."

End of Chapter 9 (1034 Words)