Chapter 1

Anastasia *^*

Antwon (Trapz) , 18, tall , brownskin , top kingpin in his hometown tughill (made up city) , all he really cares about is f*cking hoes and getting high.

Anastasia ,17 , average breast , average bum , brownskin, she wants to have a good future and get in to a good college but doesn't have alot of money and struggles to live after being thrown out by her mum.

Antwon POV

"GET OUT MY TRAP NOW!" I yelled after one of my workers.
I can't believe he just let all that weed get robbed from him , what the fuck was he doing without a weapon anyways. I'll probably call him later to tell him to come back.
He slowly walked out the room and replacing him was Tre aka killa , his name says it all don't really have to explain do I.
"Light it up Trapz" Killa was referring to my blunt, so I lit it up and smoked it he asked me to pass the blunt so I did generously.
Killa was my closet worker and he is like a brother to me I grew up with him being by my side since I was wearing diapers.
"Trapz , you need to find the smokez the guy who robbed manny last night" Killa said. I sighed
"I told that n*gga to always carry a weapon but still we got to find his ass"
Trapz gave me the 'what should I do next look'.
"Go down stairs to camz and ask him to search up this p*ssy n*gga" I said.

I looked down at my phone as I got a message.

**Text Mode**

Tina: Hey Boo ❤️

Me : What?

Tina: I'm feeling horny.

Me: Oh sh*t. Come to mine I'll be there inna sec.

Tina: Deffo baby ❤️😉

*End Text Mode*

Tina was the most thickest , most beautiful women but her attitude stinkss. I could never make a girl mine who is so damn rude and conceited, she gave the best head in the whole of tughill and when she rides you ...

I got to my front door and she was there in a long maxi skirt and crop top. I bit my lip and walked on to my patio you could see her nipple piercing and it was make me so hard.

"Hey sweethang" She said rubbing her hand over my friend.
"Tina , you looking fine girl damnnn , you can follow me upstairs" I said unlocking my door

MATURE CONTENT

When we got upstairs she slowly starting to undress her herself teasing me with every chance she got. I laid her down on the bed and spread open her legs , I blew in to her kitty and she starting giggling.
"Don't tease me eat it 💦"

I done as she said going slow at first making sure to make her flinch at every stroke.
"Ughhhhhhhh, Antwon yessssss" She said while holding my head closer to her kitty.
I picked up the pace and adding fingers in there to make sure she had the full Antwon effect and then I kept on going for about 5 mins until I heard.
"Antwon I'm going to cum urghhhhhhh" She cummed and I licked up all her juices.

She finally undid my belt buckle and starting licking the tip. She done it slowly. "Tina stop teasing ugh"

She smirked and starting going down she was deep throating like her life depended on it. Her tongue ring was making this experience more enjoyable.
"TINAAA Ughhhh Yesss ..Babby ..Suck it reallll goood" She was now tickling my balls making sure I was satisfied with my head. I bussed in her mouth and she swallowed it willing.

"You readdy for The Monster" She nodded while biting her lip.
I rubbed the tip against her clitoris to watch her facial expressions.
"Just put in in already!" Screamed Tina while forcing my monster in her kitty.

I pumped in and out of her banging her against my headboard making her scream and moan. I loved it.
"Yes .... Antwon ..Faster Deeper.... Stronger ...Harder. Urghhhhhhhh"
I. Speeded up putting all my effort into it while squeezing on her big titties.

She got on top and starting riding. OMDS. "Yes Tina Ride Me ... Ughhh ... Go on .... This is my p*ssy"

I pulled out exactly when I was gonna cum. I thanked her and led her out of my house. Seems abit mean but I don't care.

Anastasia POV

I was walking down the pavement really thinking where my life was going , I had just lost my job at the local cafe. I felt like giving up , while I was walking , I saw antwon's boys , the biggest gang in the southern area , I glanced over to see if I could see Antwon but funny enough he wasn't there . I don't really have any friends so my phone is quite dry. Antwon has been in charge around since 9th grade and I have stopped admiring him or anything he does since the day I had laid eyes on him but he has never seemed to ever lay eye on me.

My phone was ringing it was my Aunty probably asking If I could babysit her demon children but I refuse to babysit eversince last time. As I was gonna put my phone in my bag I bumped into someone and my phone fell into a pond.
"Omggg. My phone" I said nearly bursting in tears "Look what you've do- " I looked up to see Antwon. He looked so sorry,
"Sorry beautiful I didn't see you there how about I go to take you to get a new better phone ayeee"
"Um .. Well I have nothing else to do so .. um yeah. I guess"

Antwon POV

Omg she is so beautiful. I don't even want to fuck and duck her. I think I want a serious relationship. Big man Antwon I can't believe you have actually thought those thoughts , But fo real lemme me buy her a new phone and maybe some new clothes to soften her up.

-Versaceshaquila 💸

Sorry for any mistakes. Tell about the book so far 👀💛