Chapter 5

^**Tina**^

Anastaia's P.O.V

I woke up in Shawn's arms , he was snoring lightly. I stared at him , he had the most lushious lips and the most beautiful tatted body. His curly hair sat perfectly on his head, I thought about all the times when we were little when he would run around pulling and trying to twist and plait my hair , when we were younger he had long cornrows which would trail down his back.

"Stasia, You do know your phone is ringing?" Shawn chuckled as he rised from the bed.

I looked at my phone and checked the called the caller ID , it flashed up with : My Future Antwon 👫💛 , No I didn't change his name in my phone. Tbh I have a gut feeling that all of this will just fall into place.

"Hello?" I answered the phone pretending to sound annoyed.

"Look Asia , I know every thing I've said and done has been out of line , but the reason I walked out of the restaurant is because I was jealous , I felt like he was gonna take you away from me and I hated that, that is because I really like you Asia, I really do but please come back, If you don't want to be with me that is completely fine but I feel horrible and also I miss your blueberry pancakes. They good ma"

"Okay , Antwon I will come to your house after I come back from school I promise."

"I'm gonna pick you up from school today so just come to the front of the school. Alright Bye Baby"

"Bye Antwon"

I threw my phone on the bed and sighed leaning back on the bed. I actually do like him , It's crazy. 

Shawn came out of the shower with his towel around his waist. He winked at me and I kissed my teeth. 

I went into the shower and done all my hygiene things. I got my Eco-styler and slicked my edges and hair back into a ponytail. I came out of the shower and put on my denim jeans which has rips on both knees and a plain white long sleeve t-shirt with my shoulders exposed, I put on my gold chain and my Timberlands and my Michael Kors Bag.

I went downstairs and grabbed the turkey bacon and toast off of Shawn's plate.

"Aye , Stasia I'm gonna slap you.  Now hurry up I'm gonna drop you to school."

I giggled and ran into Shawn's Mercedes  2014 Truck. We rode to school and he pulled up into the car park. 

"So where you going after school , Today?"

"I'm getting picked up from school , Don't worry about it. Bye"

I kissed his cheek and ran into class.  Well tbh I don't have any friends , so I sat in the library until I realised that Miss Clarkson told me I had to come to her first thing this morning. I walked to the reception office and a cute lightskin girl was sitting there.  She had a cute bob in her hair and she stood like 5'3. 

"Anastasia , This is Sharae and I would like you to show her around.  Her lessons are the same as yours.  Please show her a nice time at John West High School."

"Okay Miss Clarkson" I turned around to see Sharae standing there with a big grin. " Come on Sharae we have Sociology Next." 

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

We sat down in our 4th period Mathematics. Today I've been getting so much attention now that I have the latest clothes and Sharae has been getting so many fineeeeee boys asking for her number and she turns down every one of them.

We walked into Mr Farsons Class and me and Sharae sat in the middle row and I got out my equipment and books.  I brought Sharae to Sir so she could speak to him.