Chapter 7

Anastasia POV

I dropped my bag at the front door and grabbed my keys from it.

I opened the door and collapsed on the sofa in the living room , I slowly dragged my self into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of apple juice.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram, I laughed hard at these videos from different comedy accounts.

"We going to the club tonight since it's a Friday and I wanted to get you out the house since you always stuck in this damn messy room" Antwon said while scanning around my room.
" oooohhh. Your bra tiny girl." He put my bra up against his chest.

I giggled and looked at him before snatching my bra out of his hand.

"Leave me and my small ass titties alone" I said while pouting. "I don't mind coming though. When you leaving out?" I asked walking over to my closet.

"Innah bout two hours." He replied picking up my apple juice finishing it.

"Can I invite Sharae ?" I asked looking out the closet door.

"It's whatever. Tell her to be ready by 9 , then we can leave." He left out the room.

~Text convo~

Me: We hitting up a club tonight you in?

My New BestFriend Rae❤️: We 17 and 18 , how we gonna get in?

Me: We going with Antwon anything can happen girl.

❤️: Ight whatever I'm down

Me: I really do love your ass for this. ☺️

❤️: I know.

Me: We will pick you up from yours send me the address.

❤️: Alright.

~ Text Convo Over~

I picked out what I was wearing and I laid it out on the bed.

I wrapped my towel around my body as I brushed mg teeth over the sink.

I stepped into the steamed shower while I grabbed my flannel and used my summer berry burst shower gel.

I jumped out of the shower and put on my cute ass outfit.

I ran my fingers through my hair. Wondering what to do with it.

I just flat ironed it, bone straight I put on my heels and grabbed my purse while walking down the stairs.

"Ayeeee. Girl you looking badder
then ever." Antwon said acting gay as ever.

"Shut up , let's go pick up Sharae."

We got into the mercedes c-class and she sent me her address.

He pulled up to her apartment and she stepped out even tho she was in all black , she was looking so sexy.

She stepped into the back of the car and her and Antwon shared a look of tension.

"Hey Stasia. You alright?" Sharae asked while looking down on her phone.

"I'm good"

We drove to Club MMXV in an awkwardest silence. I'm gonna ask Sharae about this later.

We all stepped out and Antwon whispered into the bouncer's ear and we all walked into the VIP section. Killa and the rest of the crew were sitting down with a bottle of red berry ciroc in his hands.

I really want to turn up tonight.

I looked at Antwon as he signalled me to take the tray of shots from the serving bartender.

I took the shot of what I believed was patron and I backed it down , It went down leaving a burning sensation in my chest.

I took two more shots and Sharae took two aswell , we were starting to get a lil tipsy.

We went to the dance floor as 'Juicy J - Bandz a Make her Dance' played from the speaker , we danced for a lil while and eventually we went back up to the VIP section.

I grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and started to drink from the bottle.

"Ayee. Calm down Ma." Antwon said.

I walked over to him and straddled his lap.

I kissed him and took his bottle of ciroc out of his hand. I also backed a lot of that down. I'm gonna be kinda fucked up in the morning.

Antwon's POV

I got her where I wanted her to be drunk silly.

We said our byes and jumped in the car ,I sped home while Anastasia was swaying to hotline Bling by Drake.
We got hone and I threw her on the bed.

I took off her white top and her lace bra and started sucking her titty , she was moaning and grabbing on to my crotch area.

She took Mr. Man out of my pants and started to stroke him slowly.

I led kisses down to her red skirt and pulled it off.

I rubbed her slit feeling her wetness drip out on my fingers. I pryed open her legs and stuck my tongue in her.
"URGHHH. Yesss. " she screamed out

I took slow slurps and her clit and kept going until she cummed on my tongue.

I grabbed a Condom from the draw.

I slipped it on and rammed in her.

"Oh gosh. Antwon yes." She said As I slowly pumped in her.

We went all night. I finally got what I wanted.