Chapter 9

Anastasia's POV

*6 months later*

I've found out I'm having a little baby girl.
I'm actually so happy , I'm gonna name her Hazel Ruby LEWIS , my baby is not getting that deadbeat's last name. 
He hasn't contacted me in 6 months.
He shoves $500 in my new apartment letter box all the time. 
I got a job working at Starbucks and I feel good making my own money. 
I've sorted out Hazel's room already , I can't wait till she comes .

As I sat down in my sofa with a bag of twisted flaming hot Cheetos  { A|n : my absolute fav}  and a cold Sprite as I rubbed my belly.

"Hazel , I really can't wait until you come. You be giving me the worst pains ever girl but I love you you mean so much to me and I'm gonna be the best mommy to you ever , we are gonna go on lil shopping dates and play with your toys ,basically anything to give you the best."  I stopped when the doorbell rung.

I looked through the peep hole to see my MOTHER.
Her face looked clearer and her hair was did up nice. 

I opened up the door and stared at her.
"Anastasia look , I know you don't wanna speak to me but I'm sorry for everything I put you through , I was just so hard being raped by three men all at the same time baby , it was too hard , I needed something to take the pain away."
By this time she was bursted into tears , I grabbed her and held onto her. 

"I've been to a 6 month rehabilitation program and I am completely better, I love you so much baby."
She looked down at my belly and her eyes opened wide. 
"Aww my grandbaby." She rubbed my belly and grinned up at me. 

"Mom , come inside and sit down lemme make you a cup of tea or somthing."  I said as I guided her to the living room.  

I made her her cup of tea and brought it to her with a few biscuits along with it. 

"Well Anastasia lemme get to the chase your dad left you a ton of money in the safe and told me not to give it to you until your 18 which you are now" she explained to me opening her purse she pulled out stacks and stacks and stacks of money.

My eyes went bug-eyed as I looked down at all the money.

"I-I can't take this money you need it more" I stuttered while looking up at her

" no baby I have my money along with my house and car. I'm totally good." She looked at her watch and then she stood up. 
"Well I need to go before i miss my job interview but I love you."

She kissed me and left , I was still shocked at the money and was thinking for a good 30 minutes.  

-Versaceshaquila 🙃👀💕