Chapter 6

Antwon's POV

I woke up to see Tina , snoring lighting next to me, I invited her over last night after that talk wit Anastasia. I could smell her blueberry pancakes being made , I could also smell bacon being made.

I got up and got into the shower and freshened up and threw on a simple tracksuit and my gold chain.

I got downstairs to see Tina and Asia ,  laughing together while eating pancakes. WTF!

"Hey guys " I said , scratching the back of my head.
"Wassup" replied Asia , nonchalantly while she stood up to put the plates in the sink.

Tina was giving me a seductive smirk, I returned the favour. 

"Come on T , let's go upstairs so I can get you some clothes". They ran upstairs leaving me downstairs confused af. 

Anastasia's POV

I let Tina borrow my boyfriend jeans and plain white vest top.

Tina was one of my Dad's old friend's daughter , when we was like six or something we used to play in my room playing with dollies or some dumb shit like that , we lost contact when we was like 10.

"You got any underwear" I glanced up at her while trying to suck a blueberry out of my braces."New ones of course"
"Yea, You should really thinking bout carrying around a spare pair of panties , just like me especially if you're gonna be sexing the night away" I chuckled while she shyly looked away. "So Antwon is your man or suhm" I asked stuffing my head in the wardrobe.

"Well , we been just fucking and tbh It's not gonna go anywhere, he told me the same 'you're different ma' and 'I'm not like other guys'." She said mocking the way Antwon spoke.

I looked down knowing that's the same shit he said to me.

"Girl, I know you didn't give up the kitty kat to that bum ass nigga"
I spun my head around nearly giving myself whiplash.

"Noooo waiiii girl" I said laughing my ass off. "And if He a bum ass nigga then why you still riding hi dick screaming 'aargh baby hit it right there'." I said while cocking up one eyebrow.

"Cause girl dick too bomb ayeeee " Tina screamed while twerking in the middle of the room.

I was dying on the floor.

My phone rung and popped up with 'My new BestFriend Rae 🍇❤️'

~Phone Convo~

"GIRLLLLL!!! I texted Trey sexy ass last night and he taking me out to dinner on Friday."

"Well good morning to you aswell Sharae Thompson" I replied with a slick attitude. 👋🏽

"Brace Face I know  you ain't catching an attitude." I laughed thinking about the stank face she must be putting on.  

"Anyways , Getcha Bald Headed Ass Ready for school."

"Fuck you , I cut it by choice.  See you innah few text me Antwon's address and that."

~Phone Convo Over ~

"Bye Anastasia, Thanks for the clothes , take my number and we can link up again. "

I gave her my phone and she typed in her number.

"Aytee.  Bye Tina"

She left and I jumped in the shower.

I put on my white  crop tee and my ripped boyfriend jeans with my triple black hurraches. I also wrapped a black and red shirt around my waist. I added a few bangles, grabbed my MK tote and waited for Sharae and the front yard.

She pulled up and I jumped in here goes this long day.  

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Guys I'm so sorry this has been the longest wait ever. 

I went to Dubai and the wifi in the dumb hotel didn't work 😐

I'm back at school and annoyed as ever 😭

Some one asked me if my real name is Shaquila, yes It really is my ghetto ass parents 😂😂.
I'm just hiding my face fr now. 

this is also a shitty ass chapter.  🚶🏽

-Shaquila 💛